Opinion on this 360 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Opinion on this 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by Ellwer, Mar 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. weatherman1940

weatherman1940 Karting

Mar 18, 2005
    Greensboro, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike Coffin
    Not interested in a Euro and will not be financing anyway. Thanks to all for the input here. I know these are opinions and that is what I'm looking for at this point. Ya'll have given me much to think about. Guess what? The more I look into it, the harder the decision becomes! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh...

Looked at some coupes again today and just can't decide between the coupe and the spider. As I've said before, I am NOT a convertible person, but can't get the spider's magnetic looks out of my mind. If I had to chose within the next 24 hours, I would probably go with this:

2004 360 Spider
    Six speed
    Titanium, TDF Blue, or maybe that dark red (Fior...???) exterior
    Grey or graphite interior with Titanium, a beige interior with the Blue or Red.
    Colored calipers appropriate with exterior color
    Badges and rear challenge grill (front grill either way)
    Hi power 6-CD with subwoofers
    Base wheels, as I want to add HRE 547R's
    Daytona power seats...stitching, piping, inserts approp. for exterior color

Seems like I'm forgetting something, but.....

If you have any comments, pics, pros/cons with any or all of this, I really would appreciate your input. Just helps me to become more knowledgeable and make a better-informed choice.

Oh...maybe add Tubis...dealer said they are now $4500 + $1000 install (thought they were only $3500 last week)...wow inflation running wild!

When I have the above in my hands, it will be off to cruise the senior citizen centers for some chicks my age...LOL.

Thanks all...

Mike in NC (hoping to move to Tampa)

2. Bill Oxley

Bill Oxley Karting

Feb 23, 2005
    Denver, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bill Oxley
    from description, man, I wish I had your kind of money. Probably looking at 220 + tubi's, maybe a little less if you're willing to go with the 6 speed.

3. Hunters360

Hunters360 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    James Wardwell
    With that attitude the'll see you coming $5,500 for Tubi installed. I paid Almost half that!

4. weatherman1940

weatherman1940 Karting

Mar 18, 2005
    Greensboro, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike Coffin
    Bill...it is the six speed that I WANT.

Hunters360...what attitude? I think their price of $4500+install for Tubi is absurd! I just meant that it was another option that I may/may not want. But, I won't pay an inflated price just to get them. I realize in the Ferrari world, even the simple things cost a premium. If it is something I really want, I will pay whatever every other Ferrari owner pays, but will not just throw money away.

Mike in NC

5. Hunters360

Hunters360 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    James Wardwell