Opportunity today to buy open trailer | FerrariChat

Opportunity today to buy open trailer

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Cavallino Motors, Jun 7, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Here I am delivering a 238 Spider to a new client and after 1400 Miles the hub of the rear axle came off and made the trailer immobile for now.
    I am currently at O'Hare and hve a trailer place close by that will take the trailer in tomorrow morning to replace the axle.

I would sell the trailer tomorrow (Wednesday only) to whoever wants the trailer. As-Is if you call between 6:30 am and 7:30 am. After that the order for the new axle will be done and they will put it in. Now I will sell it repaired and will pick up the bill (whatever that will be).

The thing is we have to get to Watkins Glen tomorrow to the GrandAm race. So time is of the essence guys.

Please don't call right now but early tomorrow morning. We are going to sleep now.

The trailer:

It is a open 18 foot full deck trailer. The trailer was custom built for me in 11/03. It features a 4foot dove tail. Has 4 built in recessed D-rings. The fenter on the drivers side can be removed. I have spare tire on the front V. It has one axle electric brakes.

I can assure you the trailer pulls excellent. I love it. I am getting an enclosed trailer since I will have to tow now more with the new motorcoach and can then also haul a motorscooter.

I have used the trailer frequently and recently put new tires on it.

The price new was $ 1800 plus $300 in upgrades.
    Make me an offer tomorrow. By Noon I should be done and back on the road so if there is no deal done by then please don't bother. Once I am on the road the offer is gone unless you want tp pick it up in Watkins or later in Toronto (MoSport Park).

Call 305-867-7740
    Thanks guys
    Martin