Orange County CA traffic ticket attorney! | FerrariChat

Orange County CA traffic ticket attorney!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by F-passione, Feb 10, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F-passione

F-passione Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    Just got popped today in an obvious speed trap area in Los Alamitos. Any referrals for a "winning" traffic attorney in the OC area? Clean record and could go the traffic school route but figured might as well fight fire with fire. :)

2. Zack

Zack Formula 3

Dec 18, 2003
    Nicosia, Cyprus/Cali
    Full Name:
    Zacharias
    Check the statutes for speed traps. There is usually a requirement to post it in the previous day's paper. If they didn't do that, you walk.

Sorry, can't help with atty recommendations. Hopefully, someone else will.

3. dan993

dan993 Karting

Jan 16, 2005
    O.C.
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Los Al, Seal Beach, Rossmoor areas are well patrolled by Los Al PD, Seal Beach PD, CHP and OC Sherriff. I believe you will find all surveys up to date. I have lived in this area for 15+ years and always watch speed, lights and stop signs. There are many schools and parks in the area and the mission is the safety of the children.

Traffic school is your best option.

4. JC 550M

JC 550M Karting

Feb 22, 2008
    Murrieta
    Full Name:
    JC
    This guy has helped me and several of my friends. So batting 100% ,not that I ever exceed any state or local speed laws,,,,

http://www.stantheradarman.com/

Good luck!
    JC

5. F-passione

F-passione Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    Thanks for the info. Their advice was traffic school as Trial by Declaration is nothing more than a rubber stamp in the courts these days. Your only chance is to have Stan go to court for you with his legal wrangling and you're looking at about under $2K for that. Obviously based on a $ perspective traffic school and paying the fine is cheaper although if you're time is tight and money is no object then fighting it would be better. With Stan I've got a 90% success rate and with traffic school a 100% chance of no points, this time around anyway.

6. Killing Time

Killing Time Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Via the advice of an attorney I have successfully used Trial by Written Declaration to beat a ticket I received on the 710.