Original Mini Cooper | FerrariChat

Original Mini Cooper

Discussion in 'British' started by ONSilver, Jan 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ONSilver

ONSilver Karting

May 26, 2008
    Oakville, Ontario
    Call me mad, old, or just nostalgic, I just bought a 1994 Mini Cooper! One owner from new, all original, and 27000 original kms. It's a 35th Anniversary edition, just 200 made of these, and has a (!) Leather interior and a full length electric fabric sunroof. Bought in the UK, and LHD, so will be coming to Canada later this year.

So far, it's in the south of France, lots of winding roads here, and every corner becomes a lot of fun!

Memories of miniskirts, swinging 60s-70s, and great music.... Nice to feel younger again! Just kidding.

Anyone else got one?

Sent from my BBB100-1 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Wade likes this.
  2. killer58

killer58 Formula 3

Jun 30, 2010
    CA & DC
    Owned one while I lived in the UK.
    Brilliant little car, a hoot to drive.

3. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    My first car was a Mini. Great little cars.

4. 21ATS

21ATS Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2016
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Alan
    Also my first car, it seemed to be a requirement in the UK when I was a kid that you learned to drive in a Mini.

My first was an 850cc, then a 1000cc and ultimately I bought a 1275GT which rotted out from under me.

You'll not have more fun at 30mph than in a mini.

5. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    #5 NürScud, Jan 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    I've started restoring my first car, a 1971 Mini Cooper Mk3. I'm 34 yrs old and that was my first car that i've bought back in 2002. There are a lot of things to be done but i believe that it will come along nicely.

The car on the background is the next one project. My father's genuine BMW 2002 tii.

Enjoy!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Wade, Streetsurfer and ONSilver like this.