Orlando Ferrari wreck, anyone have info? | FerrariChat

Orlando Ferrari wreck, anyone have info?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by racerking, Jan 14, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racerking

racerking Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    Anyone here also hear about 2 Ferrari's crashing on I4, and closing EAST I4 for nearly 2 hours, on Friday Night????

2. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Haven't heard. But I've been working all weekend.

3. SpeedQuest

SpeedQuest Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Orlando
    Full Name:
    Nick
    I saw the aftermath on Saturday morning... Drive East on I-4 from downtown and you could see the skid marks and the CRIME SCENE tape just prior to the Princeton Street off ramp. My father heard something about it on the news, but he missed the good details. Here is what I heard from him:

(2) Ferrari's
    Apparently racing Eastbound, they collided with each other sending one to the concrete barrier, the other into the bushes where it began burning. My dad said the footage the news team aired showed a person in a very nice pin-striped suit being loaded into the Ambulance, while the F-car was still burning in the background.

Not a good day for anyone involved I am sure.

Nick

4. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    that sucks, people need to enjoy the cars responsibly!

5. CarsForTheCure

CarsForTheCure Karting

Dec 24, 2004
    Some one mentioned this to me on Saturday...said they saw it on the morning news...I heard nothing about it...stated that a white and black Ferrari were racing and an accident occurred with one bursting into flames...

6. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    That is sad to hear.

7. SpeedQuest

SpeedQuest Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Orlando
    Full Name:
    Nick
    I am amazed at how hush-hush this was kept. I still haven't been able to find a thing about it in the news.

I wonder what the outcome was?