OT: grocery delivery other than PeaPod | FerrariChat

OT: grocery delivery other than PeaPod

Discussion in 'New England' started by Doody, Apr 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    we used to use homeruns before the bubble burst. i know folks who used streamline (or whatever they were called) before they crashed and burned.

as best i can tell, peapod is the only guy left standing, and they're owned by stop & shop. my wife can't stand them. their legalese is one step from scary.

netgrocer.com does SOME stuff via fedex - but probably only half of "the shopping" once you cut out perishables and heavy dumb stuff like kitty litter and the like.

are there other options in the boston metro west area? i've found services in other areas, but nothing here.

what i'd love to do is get a housekeeper in one day a week to clean and run errands like dealing with the dry cleaning and grocery shopping. any pointers on finding somebody like that would be appreciated too!

tia,
    doody.

2. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    If I could use the 550 to do all the shoping and outher thing I would come up from the capp 1 to 2 times a week to help out,I would also wash the car !
    DAVID

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    WHO LOVES YA, BABY!?!?!

thats' VERY generous of you, sir :)

doody.