Other than my 458 Spider I also I am a proud owner of S Class AMG renntech tuned up | FerrariChat

Other than my 458 Spider I also I am a proud owner of S Class AMG renntech tuned up

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Boston George, Feb 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Boston George

Boston George Rookie

Feb 5, 2018
    I love my cars and I have several of them. My favorite is the 458 Italia , but my every day driver is my S class. Very powerful car with 565hp and 740 pounds of torque.

I recently took the last few times for service at Mercedes of Burlington in MA. The experience I had was the worst in my entire life. All my life I have driven luxury vehicle and serviced them around the world. But make a long story short the have very unethical business practices there and they think there better than you attitude. So I don’t recommend this dealership for nothing. Herb Chambers and Viti in Boston have much better customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app