Buy

Ouch.....

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Prowler, Feb 2, 2004.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Gee I hope the driver was actually hurt (er, that did not sound right but hang in there it will make sense soon ;)) as for the firemen to make this much damage ... for a sprained ankle would want me to sue the firemen!

One of my fears is that happening to my car and for some reason I am knocked out ... I would be very, very pissed off.

Now ofcourse if my guts were spilt everywhere or I was close to dying that would be different, but if I was awake and could talk ... I will extract myself!!!!! THANKS :)

I would buy it ... if I had the money, as eventually it would be fixed.

Pete

3. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
  4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    2001, 15 Dec., e-mail from former owner when asked why the Fireman had gone berserk and cut the top off; "the rescue guys (went) full-Straman and cut the top off to get me out. I was resting at the time, and if they'd simply tapped me on the shoulder I'd have climbed out. Oh, well.

I don't get it....

5. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Smacks of BS to me!!!, that story.

I guess it was brand new and thus insurance was going to get him another anyway, but those machines make a lot of noise and I would have grabbed the guy and made it obvious that it was not necessary.

Pete

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    lol, yah - Doesn't make sense to me.

8. Korr

Korr F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    Newton Earl Anderthal
    I was calmly sitting in my F-40 after it had just been wrecked. I didn't feel the need to climb out in event of fire, or heavens to betsy, check that the other driver was ok.

With nothing to do, I decided to take a nap. Silly me, but I slept through a team of firemen that were using loud heavy equipment to tear apart my car.

This is all true!