Own F40 and F50 to buy Enzo? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Own F40 and F50 to buy Enzo?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by speedingpenguin, Jul 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    This is definitely not true and MJ has more of one type of Ferrari then Sergei has in total by far. 3 550s and 1 575 to Sergei's 348 (that he crashed?) 456 and now Enzo. Ask anyone affiliated with LFSC Sportscars and Continental in the Chicago area to verify this. MJ does have an Enzo but as for some list, do not know. As for qualifying against #91, MJ slam dunks over him.

Not picking sides as I don't even like b-ball, ( I am a hockey fan, ) but MJ, despite of what people think of him as a person or the world's greatest athlete, is a very active Ferrari collector and when seen at local Chciago area shows and auto dealers, is friendly and shares his opinions.

Chicago is by far a more active Ferrari market then all of Michigan. Was told this by the FNA rep at an auto show and every dealer and collector I have talked to. To show you Im not biased, back in the day I'd rather trade Bulls Championship tickets for a Hawks vs. Red Wings game anytime and think Stevie Y is one of the greatest sports leaders of all time: far exceeding MJ.

RocketBoy

2. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    I agree with nearly everything you said. I know MJ has more Ferrari's than Sergei. That is why I was suprised to read that MJ got passed over on the Enzo. What I read must have been incorrect . I will try to find a link to the story I read. I was suprised that Federov would be able to get one and MJ wasn't(which I guess wasn't the case). I know the Chicago Market is more active than the Michigan market. That is why I thought it may have been easier for Federov to get an Enzo in MI than MJ was in Chicago - Not as much competition in MI . I was strictly guessing. I agree that Stevie Y is one of the greates leaders of all time too.

3. XLARGEUSA

XLARGEUSA Rookie

Aug 2, 2004
    Could it be MJ was too tall to fit in an Enzo and Ferarri knew it woudln't be driven as much, or just be sold in the end..... Just posing a theory here.