P1523 & P1521 on 458 | FerrariChat

P1523 & P1521 on 458

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Paul Hernandez, Jun 17, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Paul Hernandez

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Paul Hernandez
    I'm wondering if anyone has experience with these trouble codes. Scanned my 458 with a texa scan tool and on the left bank these two codes come up. P1521 Actuator position correction-front and central airbox/P1523 Actuator position correction-rear air box.

2. Ricambio

Ricambio Karting

Dec 30, 2016
    Hi paul,

did you figure this out ever? I know this is a old thread but just wondering. Came a 458 for oil service and other things, I scanned all the modules with a top AUTEL scanner and got in the SLAVE ECU the following errors:

The P1521 in your thread appears to be slightly different description than mine, but I wonder where can I find the Ferrari DTC codes chart, becasue googling it, throws as incorrect oil grade for the MOPAR (jeep Dodge) family DTC nomenclature.

Thanks!

3. 458Piloti

458Piloti Karting

Dec 4, 2019
    Newport Beach, CA
    Thanks for updating the thread lol, another dead beat forum user that asks questions yet doesn’t have the decency to update or post solution

for anyone searching, I got same codes but different reading, mine showed stuck flaps in the manifold. I have a thread about it.