For Sale - Pagani dealership sign for sale! Only one in the world! | FerrariChat

For Sale Pagani dealership sign for sale! Only one in the world!

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Speedracer800, Oct 23, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Speedracer800

Speedracer800 Formula Junior

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Absolutely the unique opportunity to get a Pagani ORIGINAL sign!
    This one sign was displayed inside the old Pagani factory, before the complete restoration of the factory, made during the 2016.
    The sign is perfect, and it perfectly works.
    It's impossible to find another one!
    NEVER APPEARED ON THE WORLDWIDE MARKET
    Dimensions: 100x52 cm (39,4x20,4 inches)

Asking $7900 plus shipping. Ships in a custom made wooden crate to guarantee safe delivery. No disappointments or surprises here! It's truly one of a kind and perfect for any serious collector! Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 1slocrx

1slocrx Karting

Jun 26, 2011
    Bay Area, CA
    I might be interested, Can you give me some detail as to the lighting? Location? Shipping?

3. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Sorry for the previous reply.. I meant to send that as a private message..not a public post. Please delete it Mr. Moderator.. I'd prefer not to have my contact info on display here.

Thanks,

HeavyFuel likes this.
  4. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Pm sent

5. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Still available. Make offer

6. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Still available. I have provenance in regards to the origin of the sign that will be included with the sale. Truly one of a kind. Trades considered..