Pagani or Koenigsegg | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Pagani or Koenigsegg

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by l'esecuzioneItaliana, Mar 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ssyed

ssyed Rookie

Mar 24, 2004
    Also remember with the koenigsegg you will go through about at least 100,000$ getting it imported and homologated (flying a 500000 euro car to america is not cheap and the parts are not cheap either!) Not to mention repair...no one knows about it so much ...the Zonda has a Mercedes engiine. Not to mention you can probably test drive the Zonda while koenigs egg...there are none in U.S!

2. ssyed

ssyed Rookie

Mar 24, 2004
    Also on mine soon to be Zonda is GR exauhst having...this is probably not option in U.S ...but i like so much i meet a guy in germany he has a roadster, a C12 and a C12-S7.3 upgraded to GR spec it is awesome i heard that compared to the Roadster and it is awesome, some dont like because it is not chrome exauhst tips and slighlty larger diameter

3. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    I take it as this dude got banned?

He hasnt posted anything in a while.

4. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Perhaps he fled the community. I'd like to hear from Alan/Speedy308 what the story is. I hope Thomas is telling the truth - sad that there's been a ton of BS'ers on the board lately who are young, 'rich' guys. Young people w/o cars can be fine here if they just accept the hierarchy/social chomping order that the community already has. Respect the board elders and do your background work before you blabber and you're okay.

At least I don't have to worry about being found out that I'm not a non-owner! (like the triple negative, eh)

5. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    I know the dudes brother, but maybe his brother is him. Its prolly that retiredage21 dipdung.

6. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    I'm not really fond of the back of the Zonda ... but ... Zonda is V12. Enough said for me.

You might want to check out www.autodrome-cannes.com, they are the Pagani importer for France, and have a bunch of pics and info on their site. There's also an article from a german mag where the Zonda's engine (AMG...) is better than the Enzo's ...

Anyways, Zonda or K- will set you in the craftsmanship of supercars, both are new companies that need the support from customers... but I feel the Zonda is just better.