Panic at the gas station | FerrariChat

Panic at the gas station

Discussion in 'VetteChat.com' started by hnyc, Apr 1, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hnyc

hnyc Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    So I go to fill up my C7 this morning and some schmuck in some foreign job or somethin says "wow nice car! Is that the new Ferrari?" I almost took off my gold chains and beat him senseless. Like I'd be seen dead in a Ferrari! BTW is this a new forum? I like the look. Just gotta get rid of all these Ferrari threads!!!

2. wingfeather

wingfeather F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2007
    rock bottom
    BRO!!!.... .. Neverr flail them chains - if one recoils it;ll will tear up your arm = the only down fall of wearin tank tops.

they doo showoff your pecs thoghu... .

them Farari drivers is ***** Puma-wearin' ******bags!

3. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

The last time I drove my Vette I was followed home from the gas station by a van full of 18 year old Pamela Anderson look alikes.

I don't drive it anymore because I am afraid it will melt in the sun.

4. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Since I have the pleasure of owning both a Ferrari & a C6 Corvette, I'm pleased to see this new forum here.
    As for panic at the gas station, every long trip I've ever taken in the Vette has gotten me over 30 MPG, and recently I had one over 32 MPG. Of course, the best one was on cruise control on a freeway.
    However, I've been on trips from the Pacific NW to Reno & back, going over the century mark repeatedly, lots of stop & go driving through Portland, pit stops, etc. and still got 30+ MPG.
    All this, and 400 HP, great styling & a trunk larger than a Lincoln Town car.
    The Ferrari is more exotic, but the Vette beats it for comfort, power, mileage, etc..
    It is a great treat to have both cars.
    Just my 2 cents.