Panoz Race Car Sale! | FerrariChat

Panoz Race Car Sale!

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Driversource, May 12, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Driversource

Driversource Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    Houston, TX
    We're not running Panoz in SCCA anymore, so all of our Panoz GTS race cars need to go bye-bye!

We have two NEW 2007 GTS's ready to go, MSRP was $75k but make me an offer!

We also have two 2005 GTS's that we ran last year in SCCA. They both suffered some body damage (cosmetic only) at the run-offs in Topeka, but they will be sold ready to race with new panels. Over $100k invested over the season, but they must go so make me an offer!

In all seriousness, these cars are a great way to get into series racing. They are spec motors and suspensions, so set up is really simple, and they're very reliable. Think of these as something to move up to from a MX-5 Cup car or Spec Miata.

We've even got a couple of road cars that are available if you want to arrive in Panoz style at the track! I've posted thes in FerrariAds as well. Anyone with any interest, please contact Chet at Driversource. The boss has told us that these cars must go to make room for new toys, so MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Chet
    Driversource
    [email protected]

2. Kingair33

Kingair33 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    What's the average time/miles on the motor's/chassis's? Spares?

3. Driversource

Driversource Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    Houston, TX
    The two new cars are near zero hours. I'll have to check the hours on the two used cars, but figure 1-2 seasons of racing on both cars. One motor is fresher than the other, but neither is due for a rebuild just yet. Same with the transmissions. We don't have a spares package per se, but I'm sure we could put one together.

Feel free to PM or e-mail me your number, and I can give you a call with more information.

[email protected]