Paragraph & picture in story on appropriate Pebble concours clothing | FerrariChat

Paragraph & picture in story on appropriate Pebble concours clothing

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by bitzman, Aug 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I ws trying to wear all white, like Tom Wolfe, but again remembered too late the jacket I chose to bring is more ivory compared to the ice box white of the pants. Is that a sin in the world of well dressed men? My leathter shoes though had a purposeful mis-match of ivory & white. Hat brim on straw hat is, on retrospect, a bit narrow brimed. Need three inch wide lower brim. And i fogot to look for orchid for the jacket lapel--that was Gulbulkian's signature, he a sartorial leader in UK from late '30s through '50s. Let me know if there's any interest jn a description of him and his attitude toward style. The white gloves? Hey, if they were good enough for Mickey Mouse....

http://**********.com/2019/08/a-connoisseurs-travels-four-days-during-monterey-car-week-2019.html