Parking lift | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Parking lift

Discussion in '348/355' started by emac, Jan 22, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pis7a2020

Pis7a2020 Formula Junior

Dec 17, 2019
  2. don.advantagelifts

May 17, 2021
    Full Name:
    Advantage Lifts
    Check out https://advantagelifts.com before making any purchase. Browse from the biggest lineup of single posts, 2 posts & 4 post lifts to choose the one that fits your needs. If you are still not sure, get in touch with us to talk to an auto lift expert.

3. adesalos

adesalos Karting

Mar 19, 2003
    Texas
    Any reviews or feedback on the Gemini Perfect Park 8000?
    New home, new garage... I am considering buying one for storing a sports car and retain 2 car park spaces

4. GTO Joe

GTO Joe Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 15, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Joseph Troutwine
    I have three lifts one of which is a Perfect Park 7000 unit. I have had it for a number of years (over 20) and it is a good lift which I have not had any problems at all. I bought it after I researched the units that were on the market at the time and as they mention in their advertising found it to be far superior to the less expensive China units. I was living in PA at the time and when I moved to AZ in 2006 I disassembled it and had the moving company transport it west. When I relocated to NC in 2014 I again disassembled and brought it with me again. I guess I know the lift well because each assembly/disassembly I did myself. It is not a bad job if you take your time and have an engine hoist to lift the runways into place. My other two lifts are Bend Pack units that I like better primarily due to their locking system but I have to mention they are now made in China while the units I have were manufactured when they still had a plant in California. I don't know what the price for the PP 8000 is but I still like the fact they are made here in the USA. There are a lot of choices out there today but I think it still is the fact you get what you pay for so do your diligence and then go for it. Best way to store a car collection. Bottom line I would purchase again.