Penny stock crew - sign in | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Penny stock crew - sign in

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by cohiba_man, Jan 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore

Damn, I got HAMMERED before I could even do anything about it.

LUke.

2. BubblesQuah

BubblesQuah F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Charlotte
    It's a bit late for a warning after the fact, eh?

Wonder why this event didn't show up in anyones "research"?

3. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    I just read the 14C last night when I was researching some other stocks...hey man dont shoot the messenger. The stock has bounced back to around 0.10 at the moment. But the opening bell was bad because of all the panic. They also release good news today as well but i am worried as more general investors find out about the 20billion outstanding shares we will see the stock price slide unless there is some big news out there to keep the P/S value high.

Drop I hope you didnt get out on the initial panic and stay into the bounce at 0.10, we will probably see a close around 0.11 is my guess and if we get there I think I am jumping out.

4. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    I'm still in GLBT. Woke up late and when I got to the comp I was looking at .08's lol. It's all good though, recovery is on it's way.

5. true

true Guest

Jjstecher, can you explain what the '14c' is, and how/where we can view such data? I still hold only a couple hundred bucks of GLBT and would have been interested in seeing that dilution before the market opened. Thanks.

6. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
  7. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
  8. Amir

Amir Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2003
    TX
  9. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    Tim that is the link I was going to post...thanks. Amir I agree with you it is going to bounce back when their anual report comes out, but since that isnt till March 31st with the majority of outstanding shares coming to market at teh end of Feb, I am going to pull my money play elsewhere and then come back. The company seems to be strong but i am worried about the sheer number of outstanding shares destorying the PPS.

10. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ

lol I sold about an hour ago at .10. Too many damn shares, I will probably come back to it later but for now I cant let my money sit idle in glbt which probably isnt going anywhere anytime soon.

11. cohiba_man

cohiba_man Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    VERY nice, my ADVC is running up on new released this morning - 33% so far, and my FXGP, the only other stock I'm holding is down today slightly but up 30% from when I bought it as well.

12. F328 BobD

F328 BobD Formula 3

Mar 17, 2001
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    BobD
    SCOTTRADErs... I signed up for an account yesterday so I could sell off some paper stock I've had for a while...

It's so slow it won't even let me in... anybody else having trouble with Scottrade other than myself??? It's not always this slow, is it?

THX.
    Bob

13. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    GLBT is completely in the toilet.

14. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    I'm dead. I guess the only thing to do is wait. I'm of the opinion I'd rather lose everything than 50%. It's stupid I know.

15. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    I still love ibzt by the way. Virtual keyboard is shipping next week and I won't sell until 10 cents or beyond!!!

16. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Looks like GLBT has gone the way of the, "Pump and dump" Dodo. At least its going slowly, not all in one blood bath.

DL

17. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Taken from Raging Bull, GLBT Board. Could this be our Canto? LOL

By: canto64
    22 Jan 2004, 12:30 PM EST Msg. 4103 of 4134
    Jump to msg. # *Go

JUMPED SHIP TODAY, I'M OUT

Sorry fellas, but the heat is getting to me here. This company is a scam in every sense of the word. I really had trust in the management, but after this 20B shares filing, I must say they have completely broken that trust.

Getting out while I can, everyone should seriously reconsider whether they want GLBT in their portfolio...there are plenty of other VoIPs out there.

18. ty (360mode)

ty (360mode) Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2002
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    not stupid at all. sometimes it gets to a point you'd rather ride it out - for better or worse.

19. atheyg

atheyg Guest

What happened to Canto? Did he cash out on the pump and dump GLBT and is off to Nassau in his 60ft sailboat with a young island girl(s)?

20. Canto

Canto Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    nope, that's not me, but strange coincidence.

In any case, I did sell some but only to buy back again...this thing is HIGHLY oversold at this point thanks to major panic selling.

One must understand that just because the A/S is now 20B, does NOT mean the O/S is heading there anytime soon...if ever.

You have to ask yourself why a company with such solid revenues, would issue such an O/S announcement? My take? Because they are planning some major acquisitions and contracts this year and wanted to get this O/S increase out of the way. This company is expanding.

The float is still 900M shares, so at this point the company is trading at less than 1x revs, which is ridiculous. Watch for a nice short term correction and perhaps a great PR in the coming week.

21. cohiba_man

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    If only I'd bought GMGC yesterday....did anyone have wind of that?

22. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy

No, but damn I wish I had! A one dollar investment would have netted a half a mil! :)

Cohiba - I've only got a grand in, but what would you do with a grand? Keep it in FXGP (rumored news, but no real solid info anywhere and stagnant stock prices) or IBZT (rumors of 100k sales/month of the VKB, which could triple their annual profits, but their stock is already more than three times it's pre-VKB price).

What would you do? IBZT seems to be the clear winner, but FXGP *could* have a nice run to .08 like IBZT had, giving anyone at sub .02 a nice return.

Any ideas?

23. cohiba_man

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    Im done with FXGP, its not the best company in the world and I bought for the news, there wan't any when there was supposed to be, so I'm getting out. GLBT could be a nice hold until summer, they had some BAD news the other day and the stock dropped to half price as it were. IBZT I haven't looked that hard at, but the product does sound good.

24. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Ibzt all the way, I really think it's going to move. The virtual keyboard is very cool product and it will sell. No BS speculating with ibzt, we actually have products on the market in legitimate stores (Radio Shack) and the vkb has gotten national news coverage various times. These are pretty big factors for a penny stock, I think this is a winner.

25. ntol

ntol Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Neil
    I wish I could put some more money in IBZT. I bought at .0099, sold the day after the CNBC coverage at .024. Sit back and watched through the CES show and then bam...I jumped back in at .07 thinking we were on the way to .20's. But I would like to pick up some more.

I am with you guys...I think it is a winner!!