Penny stock crew - sign in | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Penny stock crew - sign in

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by cohiba_man, Jan 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    My only issue with iBiz is this: they may sell a bunch of PDA units early on, but the PDA market is sliding. They are, of course, releasing a VKB for cell phones, but that isn't slated to hit the market until the third or fourth quarter of the year.

I heard on Marketplace this morning that smart cellphones are now outselling PDA's somewhere along the lines of 3 to 1 or something. What that tells me is that iBiz will *probably* sell a ton of cell phone VKBs, but the PDA market may not be as hot as expected.

I think the stock will hit about .09 - .10 cents in the next month, but will stabilize around that mark until the cellphone VKBs are released. Still, that ain't a bad return if you bought at sub .03, and even better if you got on before the beginning of the year when it was around .002.

I'm sitting with FXGP for now. A very long shot, but I'm in for less than a penny, and they are rumored to be hitting some big contracts soon.

Of course, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND FOLLOW NOTHING OF WHAT I SAY. I AM A STUPID GUY, AND KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT PENNY STOCKS.

2. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Nibbles, what kinda news is supposed to come out on fxgp and where do you think it will jump to? Thanks

3. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy

Well, keep in mind that this is completely unsubstantiated, and the info I have is probably around 100th hand information, so it could be totally warped by now, but from what I have heard:

Schiller is in NYC, and the speculation is that he is closing one of a number of rumored contracts, either with Northrup/Grumman, Lockheed, or maybe even the Department of Homeland Security.

Now, this could all be total BS, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do your own research. There are a few guys on allstocks.com that are in contact with Schiller via cellphone and what-not, and they talk to him regularly regarding shareholder info. They are not friends with the guy, and they don't know him other than from asking him questions about the company. Anyways, they spoke with him in NYC, and he could not comment on why he was there, or what he was doing, but he did say is was not "recreation" related, so who knows?

Will probably pan out to be nothing, but rumored deals with the above mentioned companies have been floating around for a while now. The stock closed at slightly under a penny today, and I bought back in. I'm hoping there is some news in the next week or two weeks.

Keep in mind, the info I have is nothing but RUMORS, and I have about a 2% level of confidence in them. I do, however, have confidence that the stock will hit maybe .018 or so by next wednesday.

4. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    That is great news if you were in yesterday. As for today i am sure it will be down at least 100 -150%. Look at GMGC in one day it shot up 500,000% from .0001 to .50 then back down to .11 The next week.

Just because the stock zooms one day it does not mean that is going to contiue to zoom. If you were in on Qbid yesterday and got out at the close great. If you get in today at the open you might as well have put your money in a paper shreader!!!

5. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    IBZT isnt looking so good anymore.
    http://www.alpern.org/weblog/stories/2003/01/09/projectionKeyboards.html
    Someone found out that some companies already developed virtual keyboards so i did my oen research.
    I found this website and it turns out that companies already developed the product that IBZT is making. None of these compnanies every mas produced their product as far as i can tell. Also, one company Cantesa, holds many patents needed to make virtual keyboards.
    hows this for dd.

6. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    even if you had GMGC, you would have been able to sell it when it went up 500.000%. The volume that day was only 200. yes, 200 shares. Assuming all 200 shares were sold at the same time, someone made a couple hundred bucks. I checked and todays volumeand it was about 50,000. Good luck getting any sort or order filled.

7. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Like that matters! Enjoy the regrets... :)

Luke.

8. Amir

Amir Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2003
    TX
    Anyone make a killing on AG short today?

9. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    PGHI will change names to GZFX tomorrow. looking real good. For a stock like this, how much should i pay attention to the RSI, moving average envelopes, etc? Im looking at the charts and to me they mean sell, but some sites like barchart.com are saying to buy based on them. im starting to get the impression that technicals dont really apply to pennies.

10. ntol

ntol Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Anyone playing QBID? I bought at .0003 and it closed today at .0007. Seems to be just getting started here.

11. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I dont think i'll touch QBID yet. i have to look into that one further, but i dont have the time to do that tonight. Not only that, but the commision on it will be $22 + 1/2% so the commission will end up being like 5% of what i'd put in anyway. I think i'll put in a buy order @0.0497 for IBZT and one @ 0.088 for PGHI, but tomorrow its symbol will change to GZFX, but i dont know if that one will get filled because it will probably open above todays close. Regardless, i wont execute anything till 15 mins after the market opens to see the reactions to the name change.

12. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I so pissed i didnt put in a buy for GZFX. up 18% so far, was up higher before. maybe i'll catch it in a dip later this afternoon.
    Only trades i made this morning were GE and AWE.

13. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ

Welcome to pennyland!

14. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    i'm just hopin IBZT posts good sales for the VKB tomorrow.
    I woulda done well on friday but GE went down a percent, so i didnt make back my commissions yet since i got the two pennies at their close.

15. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas
    ...new to this thread... been looking a IBZT for a week or 2.. the sales number news seems to have been expected for a few days now... not to question you sir, but on what authority is that news-announcment for TODAY? (waiting for it to drop a bit then jump in.... once that news hits however it think it jump up up up...)

thank you

GT

16. Amir

Amir Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2003
    TX
    Damn, who got lucky with qbid today :)?

17. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    today? Today was nothing compared to the gains the lucky bast@rds who got in at 0.0001 last week saw. HUGE gains if you were smart enough to see it.

Im hoping IBZT has hit bottom. I didnt lose anyhting on it, as its still within a few % of where it was when i bought. Conservative sales estimates are 100,000 sales of their VKB in the us. When it hits asian markets theres a chance that it'll sell even better. Also, IBZT is not just a one product company. They make a radio whcih attaches to a PDA so you can listen to the radio. Also, they will be releasing their BlueDock by the end of the year. As you can tell, im in IBZT for the long term, although once it goes up this month, it will retrace a little. Then again, this is all assuming it goes up in the first place, which it may not. Infact, it may go to zero for all anyknoe knows. This is why i only have what i feel i can lose in it. IBZT has been pumped like hell the past 2 months, and was at 0.08 and then slid to its current level, where i got in. I feel IBZT will be able to pay off it's debt and make alot of money in the next six months. Im hoping for 0.50 by the endof the year.

Most of my money isnt in pennies though.

18. ntol

ntol Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Neil
    I'm in the QBID ride since .0003. All I can say is WOW so far. Still holding. Just waiting to see what tomorrow brings. There is a PR that is suppose to post in the morning. That along with the findings of the Outstanding Share Audit.

It's never to late. I think it is for real this time but who knows.

19. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Ntol, you must be loving every day owning QBID. Im not getting in because im afraid it may retrace before it goes back up and i dont want to wait that out if i get in now.
    I may pick up some more IBIZ tomorrow if i can get it at under 0.05, which should be possible in the morning. im sitting on 14k right now, i just wish i picked up more so i dont have to pay another commission. Its on a dip, so nows the time for me to get in.

You may wonder why im so excited about IBZT. I'll tell you. Tonights DD verified claims that he VKB is backordered till mid march.
    http://yourmobiledesk.com/main/search.cfm?search=ibiz Heres a link to an online store where it says that its on backorder. This is good news. Other distributors are on backorder too. I havent called them (so the info may be fasle), by Mobile Planet (1-800-675-2638) is also backordered to the middle of march at the earliest. Again, the Mobile PLanet claims have not been verified by me so i will regard them as bunk until i can verify it tomorrowby calling.
    Also, there were some positive business wire news that came out yesterday , and a whole lot of other stuff that looks good.

20. ntol

ntol Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Guys..it may not be to late to get in QBID. News out yesterday and today that they have a contract with Time Warner to broadcast, $2 a month subscription, and today they announced a stock buy back program.

See what happens...getting interesting.

21. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    i may put in a limit order at .0028. to be honest, i doubt it'l get filled with the way this thing is moving up.

22. ntol

ntol Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Neil
    up your ask...easy double maybe trip from here.

23. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Wont it have to retrace soon? It seems like QBID is way overbought. So far its up over 50% today already.

24. ntol

ntol Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Neil
    maybe a little...i am considering taking my winning else where for another run... News today only moved it up to .0036. I was thinking the pressure would be stronger and carry it into the .005's.

will be a few weeks before more news is out

could settle out before then.