Penny stock crew - sign in | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Penny stock crew - sign in

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by cohiba_man, Jan 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    QBID - I fell to the pressue and got some today at .0031 Ah well, let's see where she goes. I may be the only one out there that there ends up playing pennies for the long term. :)

Luke.

2. bubba

bubba Formula 3

May 8, 2002
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    PPPP
    Ever since QBID was mentioned in this thread last week, I have been watching it. Man, this stock is on steroids! Too bad I can't buy it out here through my Hong Kong online broker, because of the huge commissions they charge. Good luck!

3. ntol

ntol Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Guys I dumped my QBID and bought PAVP at .0049. VERY LOW O/S and float, like 58 mil.

Just wanted to give a tip on that one. I got of QBID at .003 thank goodness, although buying that on the dip may be a good thing. I still think there is a bit of potential there.

4. Amir

Amir Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2003
    TX
    Check out the news released today on IBZT....

5. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    What news are you talking about? The only news ive heard was that there was a big order placed for circuit city to carry some of their products. Its good news, and finally has some sales figures we've been needing. I predict that we will have a green day, maybe 10%. The technicals are starting to look nice and are signaling a breakout, but a positive PR next week would make it even better.
    edit Its at 0.047, so almost 10% up on the day already. I may buy more when it dips.

6. Amir

Amir Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2003
    TX
    Etrade sucks!!!!!!! I had a limit order way before this **** even hit 5!!!!!! And it would not fill ****!!! GRRR

7. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I have a buy order at 0.0455 which probably isnt going to fill anyway. I'll just sit on my shares of IBZT till next week when it doubles, then i'll dump them and buy em back when they near the first support level or when the charts indicate that they will bounce back.
    Im turning my attention back to CXOT for the next hour though.

8. ntol

ntol Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Guys...Guys...Guys, up over 100% on PAVP and this one will not look back. 58 mil O/S...not to late.

9. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    i dont trade pinks, gotta call up scottrade and stuff.
    My next play is CIRT. i have a buy in at 0.0255 but that may not fill.

10. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    IBZT up 17% so far.
    I did some more DD. I emaild the sales dept of iBiz's website. The response i got was that it iwll ship in 1-2 weeks. Thats longer than i wanted to wait. I was told that the number of orders so far has been "incredible".

Mobileplanet.com, a retailer of the VKB said that they expect to ship it by the "usually ships" date listed on their website. FWIW, that date is feb 12th, today. They did not give me any sales numbers. I am waitig for a few more emails.

I dont know if i mentioned it yet, but everyone should check out CWIR. I emailed the company and got a promising reply from the VP.

11. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    FXGP is finally doing some moving - about 10% or so. I'm hoping for some major movement tomorrow.

12. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    get out of FXGP and get into GWDL. look at the technicals. due for a breakout.

13. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy

I've "gotten in and gotten out" of so many stocks that I've lost more money on comms than I've made on increases! :)

I'm standing firm with FXGP for at least another month. If nothing happens, I'll sell, and there'll be another GWDL when I do. I'm sick of pulling out and then watching the stock go WHEEE!!!

I bought 33k of IBZT @ .0365 and dumped it about a week later. Wish I'd kept it!

14. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    I have looked around and cannot find any finacials on this company other that this

" Central Wireless, Inc. is a wireless communications infrastructure company. Its primary business is the development & construction of towers for the transmission of broadband, cellular and other wireless communications signals. For the 9 months ended 9/30/03, revenue totaled $26K, up from $0. Net loss from continuing operations totaled $1.9M, up from $308K. Results reflect site acquisition income, offset by higher professional expenses."

Do you have any other links for a more recent finacial statement???

15. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Income/Balances for: CENTRAL WIRELESS INC
    Income
    Report Date 9/30/2003 Interest Income $0 Mil
    Revenue Sales $0.025 Mil Other Income $0 Mil
    Gross Profit $0.025 Mil Income Before Tax $-1.853 Mil
    Depreciation Depletion $0 Mil Net Income $-1.853 Mil
    Balance Sheet
    Report Date 9/30/2003 Current Liabilities $1.287 Mil
    Current Assets $0.008 Mil Long Term Debt $0 Mil
    Property Plant Equip. $0 Mil Capital Stock $0.248 Mil
    Long Term Invest. $0 Mil Add. Paid Capital $4.829 Mil
    Total Assets $0.143 Mil Retained Earnings $-6.203 Mil
    Cash Flow
    Report Date 9/30/2003 Cash From Operating $-0.258 Mil
    Cash From Financing $0.2 Mil Cash From Investing $-0.068 Mil
    Net Change In Cash $-0.058 Mil

This is cut and pasted from my scottrade information.
    They are in debt and have been indebt for a while. They are in much better shape now than they were last summer, so they proved that they could make it through hard times. They are donig alot of business now. Check out http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=CWIR.OB for news.
    I'll post the email reply from the VP later today. this could be a big play in a month or two, but i dont think it will move for a while. I'll keep my money in better places until they complete more towers though.

16. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Thanks TimN88

That is about the same as what i had just more detailed. I agree it might take off in the future.

Rob

17. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas
    thought i'd bring this back to the top....

anyone with any new thoughts/opinions on ibtz... alot of volume - and hopeful grandiose ideas floating about the net - but nothing concrete.... the VKB has been 1 or 2 weeks away for the last month or so....

still thinkin about getting in.. .045 too high to do so?

thx
    GT

18. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    IBZT will probably go up soon, up alot. I dont think their products, withthe exception ofthe pocket radio, are practical, but alot of people do and have already ordered the VKB. I personally would rahter have a traditional keyboard because if i had a PDA i would probably not always have a hard surface to project th VKB onto, plus i like the tactile feel of a keyboard.
    Im looking more into CWIR. overall uptrend for that one in the past week

19. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Ibzt will run, get in while you can, it's still early.

20. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas
    Thanks to you both... i got in... see what happens...

all opinions welcome...

GT

ps.. dunno if you-all have any experience with those "stock-chat" boards... at first i found them informative... (ie Raging Bull) and have up-to-the-second info... and i guess they do but the OTHER 90% of the time its childish banter and name-calling - how old are these people? 5?!? - ... if you can weed through all that i guess they work but it sure is annoying...

thank goodness for FChat!! :)

GT

21. racedecknc

racedecknc Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    Winston Salem
    Full Name:
    Ed
    I watch the RB, because the participants are very quick on reporting news. There are some people out there with a good track record of predicting the next penny to run. Its very scary stuff, but you don't play pennies with the mortgage money anyway.

Any guesses as to the next runner?

Ed

22. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Raging Bull is informative and fun to hang out on, you just have to sort through all the BS on there.

23. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Anyone get in on Global Internet Communications today ( GICI ) ????? They were up 450% and closed at $2.35 and even peaked at $5.00 today.

24. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess