Penske Wynn Admission Fee ??? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Penske Wynn Admission Fee ???

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by 1Turbo, May 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1Turbo

1Turbo Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2005
    LA$ VEGA$
    Full Name:
    Jimmy K
    I do, there's a Sucker.........

2. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Not just in Vegas. On vacation here in Nantucket, my wife, son, and I went for burgers tonight. Total tab ... $150. And the burgers weren't especially good.

3. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    I told you that the pig roast at the ranch will be better and cheaper. We gona miss you all tomorrow.
    See you in August
    Roland
    F40LM

4. c_snapper

c_snapper Karting

Mar 16, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Collin Ng
    my buddy is going to vegas and i might ask him to pick me up something from there....

can anyone tell me if the gift shop sells key chains....where the key chain is a mini car a la hot wheels? if available, do you know if they have a TR key chain??? and how much....

5. lawandorder360

lawandorder360 Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2004
    NE Ohio
    I'm there right now, just went to the dealership today. NO ENTRANCE FEE!!!!!!! The cars were beautiful...but as many know, they sold the enzo and the 430 spider is no longer on display...my fave was the grigio silverstone/black w/silver stitching, chrome wheels 612!!!

Good thing there was no fee, I blew 95 bucks on a sterling silver scuderia shield keyring!

6. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    I had heard that Ferrari NA and/or Ferrari SpA told them to stop charging the fee. Don't know if this is true.

7. ChuckEBaby

ChuckEBaby Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 7, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    No, $ 24 for two. ( is said “to”, my bad )

8. ChuckEBaby

ChuckEBaby Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 7, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    I do too: Take’s one, ……....;)

9. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Why pay $10 (as if they dont have enough $ already) and get bad treatment when you can pay nothing and be treated respectfully as an enthusiast, even if you make it clear that you wont be buying a car for a while? Thats the kind of treatment you will get at Wide World of Cars in NY, and most of the time at Miller Motorcars in CT. When I was at the wynn the dealership was closed because it was like 11pm, so i just peered through the glass. If it was open and they tried to charge me I would tell them to piss off. As if i've never seen a ferrari in person before...

10. srslusso

srslusso Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2005
    Encino,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Steve S.
    Last week NO FEE but nothing like Galleria Ferrari in Modena, the clothing is better at Speedgear. Only a few interesting items for sale beyond what you can find online at YOU and Ferrari .com etc.
    2 550's 2-3 360s 1 B.Boxer a few Maseratis (Yuck) and a couple more nice used Ferraris that you can see all day long in Southern California, nothing really special.

11. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    So I guess you missed the Enzo, the two F50's, the 430's, the white Testarossa, the SLR, and the Ford GT. They WERE kind of hard to spot. Or maybe you're so used to seeing them all day long in Socal that they don't register any more.

12. Sideways

Sideways Karting

Dec 7, 2004
    This is not true. My buddies dad just picked up a black/black F430 from that dealership and he lives in So.Cal.

13. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    I will see on the morrow.

12 cylinders or walk in the heat.

14. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    Hi guys im visiting and staying at the Wynn ( as we speak), I wasnt charged but had heard a rumour that a $10 charge may apply. I must say tha all the guests were lining up just to look and how can you differenciate between the punters and the residencWell i thought it was well layed out and nice stuff in the shop however from the UK prices they looked very expensive.

Hell I sold my 2002 360 spider 12 months ago and managed 110k thats say $195k . I saw a similar car 2002 Rossa Red Spider 5k mileage $280k.

I suppose someone has to pay for all that staffing and polished flooring??

:)

I must say nice Hotel tho

15. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    They show that car on their inventory at $215,900 which is still high considering Ferrari of Scottsdale has three 2002 spiders, all under 2500 miles, all under $200K.

Did they have the F50 shown on the web inventory, or is that sold?

16. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    The F50 is still in the showroom but had no price on, saw a nice Superamerica on the Strip today Rossa Red not sure if i like it over the 550 rear bodylines tho.......

J :)

17. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    The web site shows the F50 at $775,900, or $25K more than the Georgia F50 Sheehan is representing. Thanks for the info.

18. wrxrob

wrxrob Rookie

Mar 2, 2004
    MD
    are they still charging $10 to get in?

19. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Nope

20. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003

I was surprised too at the offerings in the Wynn Ferrari store. They don't have any of the Puma F1 clothing at all. Mostly the "Ferrari Idea" stuff like a red leather picture frame for $400 bucks. Its nice, but way overpriced.

There is a Puma home store just across the street in the Fashion Show Mall and they do carry both the F1 stuff and a few Ferrari items I haven't seen before anywhere, but it was for ladies.