Penske-Wynn Ferrari Goes Above and Beyond | FerrariChat

Penske-Wynn Ferrari Goes Above and Beyond

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Phat Daddy, Apr 21, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Phat Daddy

Phat Daddy Rookie

Oct 30, 2008
    N. California
    Full Name:
    Phat Daddy
    Eight of us drove from San Francisco to Las Vegas last week. When we arrived at Penske we were greeted by Rich and his great staff. The customer service that Rich has provided us in the past and on this trip is unmatched. Thanks Rich for once again going above and beyond with your service and hospitality.

2. TAFORZA

TAFORZA Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2008
    San Francisco, USA
    Full Name:
    Tony A.

Penske-Wynn Ferrari and its service crew led by Rich K. went above and beyond what anyone would expect. Thank you Rich for all the help and accommodations. 5 star customer service all around and certainly a prime example of what Ferrari service should be.

3. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I'm so spoiled. Wynn is one mile from me and you guys drove 1000 to see what I get every day. :)

4. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I drive all the way to Vegas instead of getting my annual service in California. Rich is the most honest and trustworthy person I know. He will only do what your car needs and not what Ferrari says it should have every year

5. gto406

gto406 Karting

Jan 7, 2008
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Brian M.
    Arrived at the Wynn hotel on Tuesday. It appears Wynn did not renew Penske's lease. The concierge let me know - the space will be renovated and re-purposed.

A shame it is no longer there. I enjoyed going downstairs to check out their lower level showroom, and of course the shop.

6. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    They are at Towbin motors

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

7. gto406

gto406 Karting

Jan 7, 2008
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Brian M.
    Odd the concierge at the Wynn said they had not re-opened (Wynn party line)?

I shall check them out, thanks way2fast.

8. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Rich is still the service manager at Towbin Ferrari! It's on Sahara about 4 miles from the strip.