Performante Demand | FerrariChat

Performante Demand

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Gh21631, Jan 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    My dealer has a car that has been sitting for a few weeks, apparently the guy who ordered it backed out. Beautiful black car with a list of $307K. Just curious on the demand for these, I am surprised it hasnt sold already. Pretty bad ass car from what I understand.

2. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Not a surprise, since Audi took over they have constantly overproduced. Think about this, at the end of the Diablo era, the factory was turning out only 250-275 cars A YEAR. When I was looking at Gallardos in Dec 2012, they were tossing out $40,000 discounts as an opening bid.

3. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I thought these were harder to come by, I seriously doubt that they will discount it at all but I am going to try. :)

4. At least here in Europe you get a discount if you order a Performante. The car is fantastic to drive, at the moment you don't get anything similar for that amount of money.
    Some guys who ordered it hoped to make some fast money with it but that won't happen as the car is not limited which is good. Cars should be driven and enjoyed, that's what they are made for.

ijvpet likes this.