Pet peeves | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Pet peeves

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by PeterS, Dec 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    When you go to someone's house and are in the bathroom and need to throw something away and the trash can is completely empty, so whatever you put in there will surely be noticed by everyone.

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    So it was you that left that tampon in the bathroom garbage can at Rachel's during Cavallino...!

3. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Rachel's has that bloody attendant in there that has his hand out as soon as you walk in the door. Nothing gets by that bastard. Last time I was in there I didn't have a single so I had to give him a five. To get my money's worth, I proceeded to take Tic Tacs, mouthwash, cheesy musk and I dirtied 2 towels....just to teach him a lesson!!

4. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

Dirty floors, dirty floors, dirty floors. In addition, I dislike dirty floors.

RMX

5. ItaliaF1

ItaliaF1 F1 Veteran

Aug 28, 2005
    Nashville,TN
    Full Name:
    John Burrow
    People that, when you ask them how their day was, tell you their whole life story every time. I deal with that just about everyday...

"So, how was your day?"

"Well, I woke up, got dressed, tried to decide which shoes to wear, then I decided to wear the black ones, then I got some cereal with orange juice, but I almost got some milk, but then I remembered that would be weird, then I got to my car and noticed I was low on fuel, so went to Exxon, then I got inside and decided to get a candy bar and started to reach for a Butterfinger, but then I remebered the calories in it, so I got a PayDay, and then I...(finishes with the EXACT thing he did last, which takes about 10 minutes.

"Umm...ok."

6. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    LOL, at that point your're staring at them with an empty gaze, you're discreetly pinching yourself and calling them names in your head.

7. ItaliaF1

ItaliaF1 F1 Veteran

Aug 28, 2005
    Nashville,TN
    Full Name:
    John Burrow
    LOL. Very true.

8. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Go steal business cards from a leper clinic and, next time you're in that situation, "accidentally" give him the card with the five spot and give his hand a good, firm shake... :)

9. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Starbucks, cell phones, people who talk to much, smokers, commercials, reality tv. Thats all I can think of for now.

10. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I just put my hand into a smear of Papa John's garlic butter sauce product on the dinner table and remembered one of my biggest peeves: oily hands. And oily skin in general.

I'm not a "germ-a-phobe" really but using public computers with uncleaned keyboards and/or oily mice makes me ill. Most people don't seem to care and will ticky-tack away at a computer with keys that have brown, crusty edges or visible crumbs and hair underneath.

Other peeves: sharp, loud noises (crashing pots/pans, slamming doors), this pushes my Instant Anger button.

Also: people who mistreat waiters, pessimists, and people who refuse treatment for medical/mental issues.

11. ItaliaF1

ItaliaF1 F1 Veteran

Aug 28, 2005
    Nashville,TN
    Full Name:
    John Burrow
    "Moochers"

12. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Well, it's a good thing Noah can't read this.

13. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    #63 PeterS, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    So you will not be bidding on my one year new Logitec wireless keyboard that's on eBay for three bucks?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    *winces*

15. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    longwinded phone messages

16. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Pet peeves...

I hate it when people crap in my flow rate machine.

I hate it when people crap on the operating table.

I hate it when people come to the office and take a 20 minute crap in the only patient rest room.

17. coledoggy

coledoggy Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    ole miss
    Full Name:
    todd
    thats some funny crap!

18. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Why would somebody take a dump on the operating table?

19. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    1) Telemarketers that call constantly when your number is on the DO NOT CALL LIST.
    2) People at stop lights that have to show the world how much bass their stereos can crank out.
    3) Any reason I have to go into a Walmart.

20. jk0001

jk0001 F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2005
    Sun Coast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Lazy people who won't think or do anything for themselves. Professional Panhandlers.

21. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Happens a lot. Patient is never told as it would embarrass them. You may have done it.

22. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    So THAT'S the REAL reason the doctors and nurses tell you not to eat or drink anything 12 hours before going under! I want a good (possible 'last meal') before surgery! Can patients cut a deal with the surgeon that they will do something like wear Depends in exchange for the green light to have a few Breakfast Jacks a couple hours before?

23. elo904

elo904 Rookie

Dec 17, 2003
    Orlando
    People that wait for a green light at an intersection to take a right turn.

24. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    In addition to that, i find it hilarious that some people i know are studying multiple things in univercity, mostly pointless, to tell me they can get a 'great job' and earn 'a lot'. In the end, you should have some useful degrees but what really counts is work experience.

pet peeves of mine:

people who throw their car blindly on a b-road, because 'normally' its fairly empty. Had this sometime ago in england. I was doing 60 (speed limit) and I see this guy with his old 280SL vintage prehistoric car waiting to pull out on to my side of the road. I lift of the throttle (just in case) and the guy doesnt move an inch. I'm about 30 yards away from him when this complete and utter nut job suddenly pulls out, right in front of me. I brake hard and just about miss him. He then accelerates to a massive 40mph. 40. on a 60mph road. On the one and only bit I could pass him, I floor and and fly past him. And then he sticks his finger up! Some people...

People who dont bother checking their rear view mirror on motorways (highways). Doing 80 in the passing lane, and this guy who was driving in the middle lane (with no one, completely empty road!!) just swerves on the passing lane. For no reason at all! and continues doing 60 or so. Offcourse this leaves no option but to undertake him:).

25. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Illiterates