Peter Kalikow | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Peter Kalikow

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by FastLapp, Apr 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris

Nope, it wasn't

2. FastLapp

FastLapp F1 Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    James
    Yes, I think his favorite color is blue. Peter kalikow sent me a sketch of the Ferrari 400 Superamerica, that he won at a Ferrari concours. Its awesome. He doesn't like V-8 Ferraris and hence doesn't own any. He said that Hes sure they're great cars, but prefers V12's. He's really nice, hopefully I will be able to meet him again. Do you guys prefer the blue on the enzo or the 550 Barchetta Color?

3. Koby

Koby Formula 3

Dec 14, 2003
    The Borough, NJ
    Full Name:
    Jason Kobies
    Great pictures, thank you for posting. As for the blues, it looks like the Barchetta is Tdf and the Enzo is Pozzi. I personally prefer Tdf, Le Mans is also a good choice sitting somewhere between the two IIRC.

4. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    very nice pics, thanks for posting......

5. cornercompacts

cornercompacts Karting
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2005
    CT
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    some of those pictures are one's that i took when i was there taking pictures of the cars etc.....i have tons of pics, not sure if i am supposed to post them though, i'll have to check.

6. RoninSTi

RoninSTi Rookie

Dec 15, 2004

You did not take the picture in your post...MYSELF OR CORNER COMPACTS DID. That was on a trip to NYC i took in the winter. My friend is the one sitting in the enzo. My father does all the restoration in his cars and that was a private tour. DO NOT PASS OFF PICTURES LIKE YOU TOOK THEM...completely lame.

I'll will not post the pictures out of respect for Mr. Kalikows privacy.

7. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    What is completly lame is not reading every post.....

He already recanted that he did not take that pic....

I think it was an honest mistake, he was there and did take alot of pics...

We try to get along on here, be like your dad, a class act.

8. RoninSTi

RoninSTi Rookie

Dec 15, 2004
    I apologize, I misquoted and I should have read through every page!

sorry guys!

9. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    As you Chris mentioned, I never claimed to have taken the photo. I would edit the post if I could, but f-chat has a timelimit on edits.

10. RoninSTi

RoninSTi Rookie

Dec 15, 2004
    I apologized in the above post, not trying to be a hotshot...I was told someone was passing off our photos as their own. I should have read everything.
    Again MY FAULT.

11. cornercompacts

cornercompacts Karting
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2005
    CT
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    on behalf of myself, my friend RoninSTI, and for the Privacy of Mr. Kalikow I would like the moderators to remove the picture that richard posted in the first page of this thread due to the reasoning that my friend and I took the pictures and out of our respect for Mr. Kalikow and his privacy agreed not to post the pictures to the public. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Ryan

12. FastLapp

FastLapp F1 Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    James
    I am a bit confused on this whole ordeal, but I just wanted to say that all the pics I posted, I took(or my sister).