Phoenix Favor | FerrariChat

Phoenix Favor

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by soulsea, Apr 29, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. soulsea

soulsea Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2018
    Hi there,

I have a weird favor to ask of a fellow ferrarichat member in good standing who lives in the Phoenix area.

Mrs soulsea and I are going to be in Sedona from mid June to mid July. I have my off-road truck (Ram TRX) that I'd like to ship from Charleston SC rather than driving it there as I will be driving it on the way back home at the end of our trip and would rather not have to do that twice.

The idea is that I'd ship it beginning of June so that it's an uber ride away when I land in PHX.

Would anyone local be willing to accept delivery of it and park it in their driveway for a few days?

Or maybe know of a business like a dealer or detailer that would be willing to do it?

If someone were willing to do it I'd happily reward them with a dinner at Steak 44, or if dining out with me seems like a penalty rather than a treat, I would happily donate a fine bourbon to your liquor collection. :)

Anyhoot, I thought I'd throw it out there just in case a capeless hero is willing to help a fellow Ferrari enthusiast out.

Thanks.

2. 356racing

356racing Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Paradise Valley, AZ
    For some reason I can’t seem to send a message from my phone. Send me a message and we can iron out the details.

3. soulsea

soulsea Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2018
    Thanks to everyone who has reached to me offering your help, you guys are awesome.

As of now a very nice member has kindly accepted to receive my truck so it all seems to be sorted out.

Thanks again.

Nafiz Ali Khan likes this.