Buy

Photos from Monterey 1994

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by f1_nix, Jun 25, 2020.

1. TTR

TTR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. miurasv

miurasv F1 Veteran

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    Actually 40%. 10709 was there too.

TTR likes this.
  4. TTR

TTR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Even more impressive.
    Too bad today’s (open to public) gatherings/events can’t muster similar attendance with older (vintage) models, let alone “in-the-wild” (as intended) sightings.

5. Spirit of Italy

Spirit of Italy Karting

Jan 3, 2015
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Hans S
    Thank you to all of you whom shared these wonderful pictures from Pebble Beach week 1994. That brought a smile to my face......
    I was there, working for Mr T. The days were long, mostly 20 hrs a day, no time for hanging around taking pictures. Way to many stories of all the challenges faced that week, it was always going to be a tall order showing up there with 22 cars and a skeleton crew. Myself being the only one with experience running cars on track. There is enough material for a book from behind the scenes that week......
    So, it warms an enthusiasts soul to see all the pictures from what I fondly remember as a fantastic week. A week that finished on sunday morning when I drove 250 GTO # 3223 onto the green.
    The only picture I have was received recently by a photographer l know. He claims this is shared with him by Marcel, hence I see it fitting to post it in this thread. After all, keeping these cars running (road or track) was my job that week in 1994.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

markus77, Nembo1777, johnei and 5 others like this.
  6. To remove this ad click here.