Photoshoot(s) | FerrariChat

Photoshoot(s)

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Graham_Miami, Sep 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Graham_Miami

Graham_Miami Rookie

Mar 21, 2018
    Full Name:
    Graham
    I’m an automotive photographer from Miami and I’ve recently moved to the Atlanta area for the foreseeable future, so if anyone wants to do a photoshoot feel free to reach out through my website (GrahamBradley.myPortfolio.com). I’m pretty flexible with times and locations, so just let me know if you’re interested!

Also looking for what car shows in the area people would recommend once things settle down.

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    If you want to see a ton of cars, the monthly Caffeine & Octane meet will be at Perimeter Mall in Dunwoody on Sunday morning from about 7 AM to 11 AM. There is a smaller alternative meet called Worship at about the same times (starting a bit later) in front of the Super Target, adjacent to Panera Bread, on GA-92 in west Roswell.

This is a good source for event news throughout the southeast: https://southeastwheelsevents.ning.com/events