[PHX] Cars and Coffee - July 6th | FerrariChat

[PHX] Cars and Coffee - July 6th

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by agup48, Jul 2, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Summer start time is 7AM, be there early if you want a spot.

The marquee featured is the Viper, so make sure you lure the snakes out!

Check out Scuderia Southwest for more information! The location is on the Southeast corner of Doubletree Ranch Rd. and Scottsdale Rd.

See ya'll there!

Also, if you take any photos, please share them here! :)

2. GFUracing

GFUracing Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2005
    Ahwatukee Foothills
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    my 2nd favorite lineup of cars! Hope someone brings a '13 snake out! I'm off thurs & fri so there's no excuse for me to need to sleep in this Saturday.

3. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Probably going to be there but someone told me of a new car show in Glendale Saturday morning, probably Hot Rods. It's tough when everyone of these show has the same time slot.
    Maybe when the summer heat is gone shows will stagger themselves so we can attend more than one particular show, even Sunday would be nice mornings?

4. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    #4 agup48, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
    See you there! You must have missed the red '13 that showed up a few months ago. (it was April according to my video description)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL-Kd12bsdk[/ame]

Cars and Coffee, in my opinion, is the best...some cars rarely come out. I guess the same does go for the Glendale show...any show for that matter, but I would personally go to C&C and then Pavilions later that day for the hot rods...though Pavilions in the summertime is very limited due to the heat.

5. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino