(PIC) - Ok, who's Enzo is this? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

(PIC) - Ok, who's Enzo is this?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Jimmy540i, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Why'd he sell em to me?

Yeah, dumb****.

2. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

Keep calling me names, it will help your credibility more.

3. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Oh man, like I care if people get mad at me for calling me names.

And do you have the right to say that I lie? And the I lie about everything? And that everything I say is wrong? And that I have to worry about being this uber-rich loser on FerrariChat?

Because everyone just knows im a kid thats lieing about everything I say.

Get a life, loser.

4. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

Honestly I don't really care that you lie. I will also not derail Jimmy's thread into a flame war. However I will say this, people here have proven you lied about your real estate crap, and you are a racist as you have called significant names to Mexicans and Asians, but that doesn't bother me at all.

What does bother me is you tried to go to the Texas section and started a thread where you wanted to meet the local F chatters. You went there all nice trying to meet them. Well stop being a hypocrite. Don't lie and disrespect the board and then try to make friends with the locals. People on this board are not that dumb, and I will speak up and call you out when you are portraying such shady behavior.

The fact that you are young has nothing to do with lying. When I was 12 I didn't lie about my real estate deals, I did not at 16, and I don't do it now. THere are many younger kids on F chat, who are respectable, have a love for Ferraris, and are genuinely nice people. Look I am not rich, don't pretend to be, and I don't have a Ferrari. I can be myself and I don't have to lie to impress other people on an internet forum no less.

I don't have a right to say you lie about everything, but when you introduce yourself as a 16 year old who makes 100K on real estate deals while working at a car wash, and members call you out, you owe them an apology. You are a classless kid who disrespected the board and the members.

I have a very thick skin and don't care about your racism or BS, if thats your deal, do it. But one thing I cannot stand is a two-facer person. Either be a liar or a straight shooter, don't try to toe the line and do what is in your best interest at one time.

And learn to speak English and use some other vocabulary that is not constantly censored with ****** so we can at least comprehend you.

*Jimmy, my apology for calling him out on your thread, he is a disgrace to the board,*

Back to the Enzo thread :)

5. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    I might get banned but **** it.

Ok, first off, when did I make racial slurs about Mexicans, ummm in my Splash thread. Vatos? Do you know what that means, it means 'dude' in spanish.

Second of all, I dont care if you dont think I have a dime, or that my friend doesnt have a degree, or that im a disrespectful 16yr. old. Your not me, and I dont have to prove crap to you.

And lastly, are you saying I dont live in Houston? Becuase if you are, you have no idea what your talking about. And if you insinuating, that I want to me F-Chatters where I work you wrong again. I like my job and the Hispanic people I work with.

And look dude, why cant we just stop arguing?...if we apoligize or something because fighting on the internet is so freakin stupid.

6. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Ok after this I won't respond anymore.

You want me to copy and paste the racial slurs you used? Vato is not what you said. Do you want me to contact the moderator Omar, and have him cut and paste the slurs you used against Asians?

Please if you will lie about what you type, come up with a good story. You are right, you don't have to prove to me anything. But there were 7 members who called BS on your real estate deal and you couldn't prove them wrong either. Stop BSing.

No, I DO think you do live in houston. I feel sorry for that city to have to accomodate trash like you. As far as your friend not having a degree, I don't know your friend and he is not here to speak for himself. BUt need I remind you, that you argued with me endlessly that he had a and I quote "MBA IN ARCHITECTURE." Even after I proved you wrong, you continued your BS.

I am not arguing, I am calling you on your BS. Don't cop out under the "fighting on the internet is dumb." You know what is dumb? LYING on the internet.

Go ahead and start your name calling, as you have done on the "bring back allan thread" because that is all you do best.

Goodbye.

JIMMY--sorry once again.

7. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Dont call me trash, cuz im not. Secondly, I thought a masters was an mba. 3rdly, why would I have to lie. PM me loser.

Sorry Jimmy.

8. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Sorry boys, this is thread #2 for Threads of Flame and Shame, once I get it set up. Take a deep breath, avoid each other in the future, if you do need to "discuss" things, then please take it offline on email or PM. No one else cares about it. Thanks.