Pics of your 360/430 at regular parking spots (no valet) | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Pics of your 360/430 at regular parking spots (no valet)

Discussion in '360/430' started by RonnieRenaldi, May 23, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East

what does parking next to a "Ferrari" have to do with anything? who gives a sh it what type of car it is - YOU AND OTHERS ARE MISSING THE POINT.

2. OUMick

OUMick Formula 3

Apr 26, 2014
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    If I parked an extra 50yds away from the front door with numerous spaces between the door and the car? No I wouldn't be annoyed I'd be pissed.

You take the time to park far away, not be ****** and take up three spaces. At that point it's pretty apparent you're not being a jerk just want to protect the car. If some some slap dick parks right next to you they are just being *******s and get a knee to crease the door panel.

Jackson1019 likes this.
  3. OUMick

OUMick Formula 3

Apr 26, 2014
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    When you go out of your way to park far away from anyone else to protect the and someone parks right next to you, yes that is disrespecting you. Now if you took up two or three spaces you're being an ass and you get what you get.

If this gives us a bad reputation, people need to grow a set of balls.

4. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    If you look at the fire truck parked on top of that 355 you start to understand it is malicious and NOT someone wanting to park next to a "nice car". That Ferrari driver is a complete di ck for assuming people would be thoughtful and not cramp him. What a bad person that Ferrari driver is.

5. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    #105 Flea7, Oct 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This is a repost from the 1st page posted by excursion.

This is BS ! It wouldn't matter what car I was in ....this would anger me a bit.
    So natman316, you're defending this type of behavior?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Loxo likes this.
  6. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    #106 Flea7, Oct 14, 2016
  7. natman316

natman316 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2015
    i'm not defending the people that intentionally block you in , I'm saying its ok for people to park in a spot next to you as if they would park next to any other car.

how many times has a fire truck blocked you in at the super market parking lot? not everyone is out to get you

[​IMG]

Look my car hasnt exploded yet after parking next to regular cars.

ok im done with this

NT-16M likes this.
  8. SuperF

SuperF Karting

Jul 27, 2016
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Full Name:
    Lou
    Ok, a blonde walks in an empty elevator and stands on the right corner ... I get in the elevator, and stand just next to the blonde; it's my right to be wherever I want, hence I am not a jerk. Or am I ?!
    Yep, blondes have a bad reputation ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. ferralc

ferralc Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2010
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    #109 ferralc, Oct 14, 2016
    Hahaha exactly.
    I live in a high rise building and the spots are assigned, I had a Cobra and two parking spots on the right of where the car was parked belonged to a condo that was not occupied, when a guy moved in I asked him very politely if he had two cars and he said NO, I asked him if he would not mind parking in the spot that was not next to my car in order of both of us to have more space.
    Well, not only he kept parking next to me (his spots so his right to park wherever he wanted) but once I saw this (he must have gotten out on the other side I guess) so yes that is ****** move.

10. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM

There are sooo many people who are like this.
    Good luck with your new neighbor Fernando.

11. ferralc

ferralc Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2010
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    #111 ferralc, Oct 15, 2016
    Haha the guy is gone and so the Cobra!!!
    My 360 has one of the best parking spots in a building EVER!!

DTS likes this.
  12. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
  13. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    [​IMG]

Just a Sunday morning in Scottsdale

Loxo and EnergyTrader like this.
  14. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    This is so well put. This sums it up the basis of the debate thoroughly and concisely. If the nay-sayers in this thread can't see clearly from that scenario then they simply rank right along with the offenders.

15. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Depends how close you stand. If you are a foot or more away, close to the center of the elevator, well, perhaps you could have been a little more considerate of her personal space. If you are standing RIGHT next to her, close enough to look down her top and have to move aside to let her out when the elevator gets to her floor, then yes. Yes you are a jerk. Perhaps even a creep. Either way, definitely too close.

16. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Seems we were thinking the same way.

17. SuperF

SuperF Karting

Jul 27, 2016
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Full Name:
    Lou
    I'm glad someone enjoyed my "blonde in elevator" metaphor.
    Anyway, I think we should get back on the topic of the thread.
    Not sure if anyone has been following my "New owner" story episodes in this thread http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/360-430-sponsored-yellow-compass-group/535140-preface-ferrari-model-selection-hunt-catch.html#post144981645
    I'm so new that my second drive (the first was picking up my F430 in North Carolina on Monday), was today. At 7 am this morning I went to a Home Depot store in Philadelphia suburbs. It was thrilling. See photo of SuperF parked in a regular parking lot. [​IMG]

18. CCRider66

CCRider66 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 29, 2014
    Sussex, WI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    #118 CCRider66, Oct 17, 2016
    billboboy likes this.
  19. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    I'm not in the least bit surprised I get called a **** and **** when out driving my Ferrari. I think agree with most folks. I own a Ferrari so therefore I'm an arse with attitude.

What you folks are doing is judging the many by the few. I'm not the least bit politically correct as most my family, colleagues and friends would tell you. What I do is treat everybody (in normal situations) I have never met as a decent human being. I know nothing about them good or bad, in fact they may well have a collection of Ferraris for all I know.

20. Redrrari

Redrrari Karting

Oct 17, 2016
    Florida
    I'm in market for a Ferrari so I do not currently own one. I've always wondered about this and proper etiquette. When you go out and there is valet. Do you let the valet park your car or do you park it yourself?

I would prefer to park myself and tip them. If you park yourself do you leave the keys with them?

21. gated_shifter

gated_shifter Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2015
    Plano, TX
    i totally agree. it's not the ones who park next to you and park properly, it's the 90% that are absolutely f*cking clueless and just whip in, wing the door open with zero consideration of other's property right next to them. this is how most people act today and it's just sad. i wouldn't trust 9 out of 10 people to park next to my cars. parking is the one thing that tends to lessen the enjoyment of driving a really nice car. i know it's a peeve of mine.

22. gated_shifter

gated_shifter Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2015
    Plano, TX
    i just have to wonder what your reaction would be if someone parked next to you, while you happened to be sitting in the car, and they swung their door open and put a nice dent in your door. from your posts, i assume you'd say "thank you, i deserved that" and drove home. i just don't get that. we drive nice cars and the value is in the condition - we all hate door dings. why justify the poor behavior, as if we're at fault?? all of us probably do everything we can to park in a safe spot, to stop any damage. then, when we're parked right next to by some minivan driver - at the edges of the lot - we should just enjoy the company and be thankful we now have minimal space to open our own door?

23. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    You missed the point. He's not saying he wants his car to be dented. He is simply saying it's a choice whether you take the car to that place. It's everyone's right to take their car and parking it in that car park wherever they like assuming it's a designated spot. A Ferrari (for example) is probably more expensive but has no more right to be 'alone' than any other car.

As I've said, I understand now in the UK when most people point at me and say "What an arse".

It seems like a bloody righteous attitude. "I own a Ferrari, I'm wealthy, you're a pauper keep the hell away from my car".

24. rongotti

rongotti Karting

Apr 11, 2015
    North Florida
    At Publix, grocery shopping. This pic came out so good, its hard to believe it's from a phone and no filter was used.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

25. Chiaroman

Chiaroman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 21, 2004
    New Jersey
    When you get yours...then we can talk.