Pics, the Perfect Finish | FerrariChat

Pics, the Perfect Finish

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by turbomangt, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. turbomangt

turbomangt Karting

May 20, 2004
    Roselle IL
    Full Name:
    Gary Kouba
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here are a couple of F cars that came in for a visit to my shop last week and were treated to the Ferrari Spa, Each car got my full attention. You may recognize one of them. When they came out they were show car ready. Gary www.perfectautofinish.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Sheesh Gary, why don't you become a paid sponsor??

We hear nothing from you in months, and then you come out with another unpaid, unsolicited post.

What you're doing is beginning to look like spam.

If you want to drum up business, do what most companies do. Pay for your advertising!

JMO

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I like hearing Gary's ideas and useful tips. But,I will stand by my Meguiars Show Car Glaze and Gold Class Wax. I HAVE tried all of the other products out there....Zaino,etc...But,I have never acheived the Glossy Shine that I get with Meguiars,so,I always end up going back. And,the compliments,questions,Etc...that I always get regarding,"How do you get your Car so Shiny?".... And,decided to stay with Meguiars.
    (This message brought to you by: Meguiars.....:) )

4. caps8419

caps8419 Karting

Aug 20, 2004
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Full Name:
    michael
    Smooth plug Frank, just wait for the royalty checks to roll in....

-Mike

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    :) Sure! But I did receive my "Car Crazy" stickers and T-Shirt appliques in the Mail yesterday....:)

6. screentime

screentime Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    Hey, that's funny. I just picked my car up today from Gary, but the pics were up here the day before! Gary, could you at least blur out my license plates, it's common ettiqutte here when posting pics of other peoples' cars. You never know what kind of weirdos there are on the net, scouring sites like these for targets...

Actually, Andreas, if he doesn't modify the pics, could you delete this thread?