Pictures from todays Brazil event at FoCNJ | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Pictures from todays Brazil event at FoCNJ

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by stuckinkuwait, Oct 21, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jafo

jafo Karting

May 5, 2006
    Pa
    Full Name:
    Shawn F. Ridilla
    I have been to many of these get togethers and everytime they never cease to amaze me. The food, tv, cars, and experience just blows my mind. It feels good to be a part of this family as well as the whole Ferrari Club of America Family. To explain the sound of the FXX would never do it justice. Yes, there may be faster cars out there (Bugatti) but a normally aspirated V12 that sounds like that would be most welcome in anyone's garage. I want to Thank everyone who came out and brought their cars. Glad to see a lot of people came from all over. I drove down from the Poconos in my F355 spider to come and enjoy this event. The plasma tv was awesome and could be seen as far away as the back of the Enzo. The sound system is one of the best I have heard. Personally I run Denon receivers with Definitive Technology speakers in my house but this system they ran was simply awesome. It was also interesting to see all of the Lambos, Aston Martin, etc. being parked in the "other" lot. Great race, great turnout, great time....

Thanks again to everyone who came out...

Shawn

Simply AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    #27 134282, Oct 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Great video...!

Is this your car...?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. jafo

jafo Karting

May 5, 2006
    Pa
    Full Name:
    Shawn F. Ridilla

Miy car was the Blue F355 spider.

Shawn

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    #29 134282, Oct 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. jafo

jafo Karting

May 5, 2006
    Pa
    Full Name:
    Shawn F. Ridilla
    Those are some nice pictures. There were very few blue Ferraris among the sea of Red. It was all good....

Shawn

6. FormulaRacer

FormulaRacer Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2003
    I remember one day he started the FXX in that center spot in the showroom and it literally almost ignited a couple people's jackets nearby :)

Even better than the showroom, is seeing the FXX's at the track though...I have yet to see one driven fast in person though lol