Pink Lambo Miura in Middle East | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Pink Lambo Miura in Middle East

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by wolfing, May 21, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hazim

Hazim Rookie

Aug 21, 2005
    Saudi Arabia
    This car belong to the ruler of Qatar it's one of three he own.
    It's not for sale I already asked about it.

2. Argento839

Argento839 F1 Veteran

Oct 21, 2005
    I heard it was through an auto broker...

3. Hazim

Hazim Rookie

Aug 21, 2005
    Saudi Arabia
    Do you know his name or number.
    TIA

4. omarmakki

omarmakki Rookie

Sep 27, 2006
    Are you sure it belongs to Sheikh Hamad? He just doesn't look like a car "collector"...
    And you said he has three? Damn! I wonder what other cars does he own...

5. Argento839

Argento839 F1 Veteran

Oct 21, 2005
    No but I was told that...

6. Mbn

Mbn Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
    no its owned by a member of the royal family but for some reason its parked there for years !

the car is not for sale the last time i checked.

7. dicoomafia

dicoomafia Rookie

Oct 8, 2007
    any more pics???

and can somebody find me the name of the owner coz i have a serious buyer.......please people i need your help....

8. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Hi,
    you have a PM

9. Michael Collins

Michael Collins Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2004
    Shanghai/Melbourne
    Go get the vin no. take it to the traffic police in Doha and get them to trace it (they are very modern and have great records). If its not in their computer try interpol to see if its on their database.

The contact details for all the royal family are in the phone book so when you find out who owns it then you can start to get through all the minions in his office before you get to him if ever, you will also be asked for money at every turn, to move forward with it.

Another way is once you know who owns it, find a friendly arab guy who knows him, try the Yacht club etc. It really is not to difficult to meet the royals if you persist. If it is the Ruler then go to his office and ask the question.

I doubt its the ruler as it would not be in a parking lot, these guys are not stupid you know.

10. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    It's the middle ages. Per mail it's impossible, per telephone you can't really do it, and coming to the central doesn't lead you to the car either. They are quite unwilling to help.

Hmm, again, the telephone is not the greatest solution.

So far the best choice to get more info.

11. Michael Collins

Apr 6, 2004
    Shanghai/Melbourne
    I spent 20 years iving in the Middle East and dealt with the police departments of many countries, if you approach them right they are very helpful like most Arabs.

Qatar is not the middle ages and interpol there is as modern as anywhere.

If you try you will succeed. Besides you do not have many other avenues to follow unless you sit on the car and wait for someone to move you on.

12. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    Well i think i don't know Qatar well enough. I had a lot of problem to get info from state officers. Either because they were not competent in the request, they eventually failed to link me to the right department or they were just totally helpless.

Good to hear it's not the case in every dept.

13. Michael Collins

Apr 6, 2004
    Shanghai/Melbourne
    You can call the Traffic police admistration on the following no,s or email them on the below URL address it Traffic Police Admistration and state you case. If you have a freind who speaks Arabic it would be easier.

Fax : 4872624 Phone : 4890666

E-mail :[email protected]