458 - Please Help with Guestimate of 2014 458 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

458 Please Help with Guestimate of 2014 458

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Chiaroman, Jan 30, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rory breaker

Rory breaker Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2017
    I’m surprised someone so old and wise is still surprised that...”to each their own” is a thing ;) Something about enjoying the journey vs the destination, perhaps.
    But no right and wrong, enjoy.

2. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Used to enjoy the hunt but after a few months the thrill wore off. After owning multiple exotics and Porsche GT cars, i like the serendipitous transactions when I stumble upon a deal I cant refuse. For example when a friend had a Pista coming in and sold his 1000 mile Huracan to me at a price I couldnt refuse. I know he took super good care of the car and is as meticulous as myself. Also no sales tax on private transaction and he already did the laser jammers and ceramic coating. Ive enjoyed custom ordering Ferraris in the past but my Huracan purchase was as enjoyable if not more so especially since I had the car in my garage within 2 weeks instead of waiting 6 months for my 458 Spider. I already called first dibs on his F12 when he decides to sell. YMMV.

Thecadster and up4speed like this.