please post here only if you have had a negative experience with EAG | Page 2 | FerrariChat

please post here only if you have had a negative experience with EAG

Discussion in '360/430' started by ttforcefed, Dec 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I'm so sorry to hear this. If you were the only one, I would be naturally skeptical. I believe you all had bad experiences based on the number of complaints I've seen.

I personally know @ttforcefed, and seen him sincerely help Art and fellow Fchatters. I know damage has been done, and we don't have a time machine that allows us to go back and fix things; my hope is Art learns from this, makes past customers whole, and move on better and stronger. (maybe hire a full-time business manager, so Art can focus on wrenching)

My opinion: It is in Art's best interest to resolve ALL open issues and move on. It appears to be a viable business and has excellent potential; problems happen - here's Art's chance to get them all sorted. What better advertising is that?

To the point where even Machiavelli would be proud. What a smart way to get around advertising fees here in Fchat ROFL.

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    #27 ttforcefed, Dec 8, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    Circlek and ppw have all been sorted.

3. Circle K

Circle K Karting

Dec 21, 2017
    Full Name:
    KC
    EAG finally contacted me to make things right. Business point of view, don’t let it get the far. Clients are your bread and butter, best form of advertisement is referrals.

ShineKen and paulchua like this.
  4. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
  5. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

A thank you to ttforce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShineKen and paulchua like this.
  6. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

U da man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulchua likes this.
  7. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Once again, @ttforcefed shows his class and character. To help chat members like this above and beyond. I salute you.

HH11, catdog, Scott98 and 4 others like this.
  8. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    u guys are giving me credit where it's not due - i literally didn't do anything. glad it all worked out though.

9. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    BS. You gave a F---, when no one else did.

10. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Appreciate it.

one4torque and paulchua like this.
  11. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I've got a hunch part of you bought EAG's gated Scud to help with their cash flow. Being a small business owner is tough and when the cash flow is low, owners tend to think negatively and start running semi pyramid schemes to stay afloat. Cash support matters as it helps business owners like Art see clearer and give greater flexibility to service their customer's projects better.

TTForce's time is valuable folks. EAG couldn't afford to pay TTForce for what he's done for them. TTForce stepped up big time.

rickyg75, brogenville and Performify like this.
  12. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Definitely giving me way too much credit. I bought the scud because ive always wished one existed and i like stuff with hair on it. Getting rid of hair is satisfying and innovative to me. I believe getting the scud sorted and me owning it is relevant. One day Art shld and will be the rightful owner of the black scud. Everyone knows im an argento fan! :)

Like i said last night, ive dealt and deal with many shops, have for 20 yrs. there is no reason to be worried about doing biz with eag.

13. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    Glad it all got sorted. I really think this sort of service will be more and more desired into the future. With all the aging 360, 430, 599, 612, and 456s that could be converted, I would think there would be a market. But what do I know?

14. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019

I have not received any communication from anyone at EAG or anyone related to EAG. This entered a new stage this morning and I will be moving forward.

15. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    You are suing him over the box of stuff that was mistakenly put in andrew’s car?

Your box is being shipped to you tomorrow.

Have you shipped Andrew’s stuff?

16. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I would insure that package for estimated value. Lost/damaged packages are occurring at a much higher rate than pre-covid.

17. catdog

catdog Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2010
    #42 catdog, Dec 8, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    Guess what, I gave those to Art because I didn't need them anymore nor the F1 actuator et. and he gave me a small discount that made sense ...

Very happy with the work from EAG, conversion running perfect, manual excellent, and Art very accessible at all times, helped me adjust clutch pedal to my liking remotely ...

18. armedferret

armedferret Formula 3

Mar 24, 2018
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Mark
    If I'm shipping a high-theft-risk--oops, i mean "loss" risk of course, gov't employees would NEVER steal lolololol--item i insure it for 2-3x what it's worth. They see an insured value in the several thousand dollar range, they start handling it *VERY* carefully.

My favorite was when they lost a package of mine and acted like it was no big deal, happens all the time, just accept that it's gone, and I said "oh okay, well hold on, I have to get the ATF and state police involved because if I don't report the stolen firearm within a certain timeframe that makes *ME* a felon and I can't have that." Changed their tune quiiiiiiiiiiiiite a bit.

kes7u and ShineKen like this.
  19. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    It’s apparently a bunch of bolts, brackets and a pair of after market carbon shift paddles lol.

20. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019

No, they are at his shop, now with anyone else and he flat out refused to send them.

He claimed he was sending it either Nov 20th or when he got back from vacation on the 30th, then after no communication he tried to gas light me and claim that the conversation happened a week later, once he realized it was I text just flat out refused, then threatened to sue me for slander.

This has been kicked upstairs and I’m not the only one taking action, my issues just happen to be over parts and not a significant issue with the car, unlike the others taking action.

21. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019
    There is quite a bit more than that and the shift paddles weren’t aftermarket, my car has full carbon interior. Either way, he can have fun responding to suit locally

22. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    I dont know who is upstairs but a lawsuit over a box of crap is rather funny!

23. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    You realize the laughter a lawyer will get out of this?

24. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019
    My cousin intends to prosecute this to the fullest extent of the law.

25. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Good luck to your cousin