Pocher F40 model sealed - where are stickers/instructions??? | FerrariChat

Pocher F40 model sealed - where are stickers/instructions???

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by mr308gtb, Jul 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
    Hi - I just bought a basically factory sealed Pocher F40 model. The outer box is open and inside there are two sealed boxes and the one shrinkwrapped card with some metal body parts on it. I am wondering where are the stickers and instructions? Are they supposed to be in one of the sealed boxes or are were these loose and "missing" from what I bought. I don't want to open the sealed boxes, just to look for the stickers and instructions. THANK YOU.

2. Lusso123

Lusso123 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2010
    NY
    Full Name:
    Marshall Buck
    I can't tell you what should be where, BUT..... the fellow who can is Brady Ward at ScaleAutoWorks. His web site is www.scaleautoworks.com

3. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Nice find.

4. CarbBoxer

CarbBoxer Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2008
    Houston
    Full Name:
    PW
    A sealed kit can hide that the clear parts are cracked. From the factory the packing was weak and many of these parts are found to be damaged.

5. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    I might have the assembly instructions. Let me know if you ultimately need them.

6. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I don't understand - are you keeping the kit unbuilt or to resell? or need instructions? I have a set if needed.