Pocher White Testarossa Spider Finished | FerrariChat

Pocher White Testarossa Spider Finished

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Scaledetails, Nov 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    Hello everyone,

Just thought you may want to see the white TR Spider I am sending to a good customer!! It is close to the Agnelli version, with a red leather interior and black carpeting, a stunning color combination in my opinion!

Enjoy the pics!!

Stephane
    Scaledetails

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Stephane, what scale is that...? It's beautiful... As soon as i saw the title of the thread, i ran in here... Testarossa Spyders are awesome... i think they're so beautiful... Your model looks great... Please post more pictures if you can...

3. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    It is 1/8 scale, quite large, about 22" long and 12lbs, so the amount of detail is endless, you can fell the lever through the gate as if shifting gears! the seats are soft leather as is the rest of the interior, and all working functions are there like steering, suspension, moving headlights, etc. This model has about 2000 parts including all the aftermarket ones added.
    I am currently working on another white Spider with all the working lights, which should make for a stunning display at night!!

Stephane
    Scaledetails

4. f360racer

f360racer Karting

Sep 14, 2004
    Renton, WA
    Full Name:
    PJ Z
    Great job. Please PM me with details on the extra pieces needed to make this car. I have six of these cars three coupes and three spyders each a differant color. Still in the box for now. Convince me to start one.

Philip

5. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    Hi Philip,

You are welcome to email me or call me (770) 932-6849, as there are thousands of extra parts you can add to the stock kit, which is badly detailed for a large scale Ferrari. Leaving them boxed is a shame, they make great displays to say the least. My specialty has been to provide all the details needed to make the Pocher TR museum models, see my website, www.scaledetails.com

Stephane
    Scaledetails