Polo (the horse kind) and Ferrari's | FerrariChat

Polo (the horse kind) and Ferrari's

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Jim Frentress, Jun 1, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jim Frentress

Jim Frentress Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2007
    Laguna Niguel, CA United States
    Full Name:
    James Frentress
    Austin Polo Club is hosting an event this Saturday starting at 3pm. Plenty of room to hang out and get to know each other better in a beautiful setting of rolling hills, streams, and lots of shade trees on 100+ acres. Polo match is at 3:30. We can have our own section to enjoy the match from, and we can even get a blocked-off parking section for exotics if there is enough interest. Buffet, complimentary wine, beer, ice tea. Belmont Race viewing at 5:30 if you choose to stay that long.

The event is casual and kid friendly. Quite a bit of interesting stuff is available under silent auction (including the famous horses from starring roles in the movies Secretariat & Sea Biscuit.) Lots of other famous “movie star” horses will be on site.

Let me know if you’re interested, and I’ll forward details. Cost is $25 per person, but we can most certainly get a group discount if there’s enough interest.

James

2. jenniferq

jenniferq Formula 3

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    This would be a great day for me, horses and Ferraris, but alas I have one child's birthday and getting another off to camp on Sunday. Thanks for the post and would love to make it another time...