Porsche Euro GT3 seats into 360 Modena | FerrariChat

Porsche Euro GT3 seats into 360 Modena

Discussion in '360/430' started by cgfen, Oct 9, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cgfen

cgfen Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2015
    vista ca
    I was never really a fan of the way my body fit in the Daytona "thrones", so in order to improve comfort and lose quite a bit of weight, I installed a pair of Porsche 996 Euro GT3 seats that I had, (also have them in my 996 GT3 and really like them).
    Surprisingly they were a direct bolt in / plug-n-play using the stock Porsche mounts / sliders.
    I had to fiddle a bit with the seat belt fasteners, but overall very easy install.
    No seat belt buzzer.
    No error messages.

Now the Daytonas are resting in storage and the new seats are getting some Ferrari time.

I was going to buy aftermarket Cobra / Recaros, but decided to go with what I knew I liked and Ferrari seats are too hard to find and too many $$ for my tastes.

Cheers

Craig
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

I'm 360 Canuck likes this.
  2. cgfen

cgfen Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2015
    vista ca
    hmmmmm not sure why there are so many duplicate images.

3. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    Pretty cool that they fell right into place. good for you! Only suggestion: switch to black carpet and they will look right at home.

4. Nachtfalter

Nachtfalter Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2012
    So-Cal
    Love it, and love the way they are a direct fit. Look comfortable.

5. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Amazing that was such an easy installation.

6. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Love the look, and even cooler that the modification to get them installed was minimal!