porsche vers. ferrari | FerrariChat

porsche vers. ferrari

Discussion in 'New England' started by mondial86, Feb 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    A bunch of us got together on sat. looks like the Porsche's wone ,well at least in numbers. 50degs. and clean cape cod roads ,we need moore Ferrari's down here . I hope to see all you guys soon
    DAVID

2. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    Very nice collection of cars there. Must have been a fun meet. The weather seems to be starting to turn towards Spring (knock on wood)!! I cannot wait to get my snow tires off and start going to some car meets again.

3. spider348

spider348 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    David, neat 356 speedster! We will get together when I take the 348 spider to my cottage in New Seabury, if convenient for you. Golf, if you can tolerate my erratic play! Have to get the 348 together 1st.
    Your 355 is beautiful!
    John

4. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    THE 356 guy is a f chat gut too i think it is Alfaguy at any rate he is a great guy who races that 356 and a few abarths ,he has a neet bunch of cars and lives around the corner from me
    I too play a bit well like s...it but love to play as soon as the weather breaks lets go.

DAVID

5. Jason W

Jason W Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Is that a BMW 2002 next to the 993 in the garage?

6. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    Yes it is a 73 that I restored about 8 years ago ,it has a wild motor in it see pict.
    DAVID

7. abarthracer

abarthracer Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    WOW, You must be lucky man, boom boom with cars! Now you just need a Cayenne to finsih the picture.