Portofino - Stop/Start Button | FerrariChat

Portofino - Stop/Start Button

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Montserrat88, Sep 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Montserrat88

Montserrat88 Rookie

May 29, 2020
    Not sure if i'm going crazy but prior to sending the car to the dealership for some minor work the stop/start function was always off by default. Since I've got the car back it's always on by default and i have to manually turn it off before driving. Is there a way to turn it off by default or am I SOL? This is regarding a 2020 portofino

Any help appreciated

2. russellmcg

russellmcg Formula Junior
    Owner

Aug 3, 2014
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Russell McGuire
    Are you talking about the one that stops the car when you are at a red light? If so, I do not think there is a way to turn that off all the time.

Montserrat88 likes this.
  3. Montserrat88

Montserrat88 Rookie

May 29, 2020
    That's exactly what I'm referring to. I could swear it was always off by default before I sent it to the dealership for a minor issue.

4. Redneck Slim

Redneck Slim Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2011
    Palo Alto,CA,USA
    Full Name:
    Walt Kimball
    On my 2019,the stop/start was always on by default and had to be turned off after each start. I had it disabled when I sent the ECU to VR Tuned for a performance flash.

5. RamsHmb

RamsHmb Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    James
    US law I believe. My 812, GTS and wife’s portofino all have on as default. I feel like I do a pre flight check before I drive....push starter, auto on/off set to off, bumpy road set to on, auto set to off, check.

Yell, Joe_CT, JotaEle and 3 others like this.
  6. NZCREW

NZCREW Karting

Nov 20, 2018
    So true. Haha.

7. Eryoong

Eryoong Rookie

May 24, 2023
    My 812 GTS was one a few days ago and it didn't work today, where is the button to reset it?

8. RamsHmb

RamsHmb Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    James
    Up top…cluster of buttons by the rear view mirror.