POST A PIC OF YOURSELF! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by JSinNOLA, Mar 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Any chance you can post some of your footage? I would love to see it.

2. FLATOUTRACING

FLATOUTRACING F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2001
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Jon K.
  3. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    #28 F40, Mar 13, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    fat old me...

5. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Kind of sad I don't have any decent shots without beer in them..

6. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    MGD and Keystone light Kenny LOL!!!! you must learn the way's of the mantis...you are still grasshopper :)

7. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    What did you expect, Coors Light?! I'm in college, anything more then $9.99 for a case is simply unacceptable... We go through Keystone like water... In fact thats all I have in my fridge.

8. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Kenny - Ithaca passed an ordinance because of college kids that says you have to put a $75 deposit if you want a keg. And they put a thing with the purchasers name on the keg, so that if a minor is served, there's someone to arrest. It's pretty crazy. So, now everyone buys cans. Some beer company just came out with a 50 pack of cans, supposedly for this very purpose :) But, yeah, it's all Keystone and Beast / Beast Light... Ugh

9. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    When I was a Freshman here at Tulane we were allowed to have whatever type of alcohol he wanted in our rooms as long as you were 18+.

The funny thing was that if an RA saw you carrying beer into the rooms they could take it away. You could have it in your room, but could not bring it to your room. So the beer had to "magically" appear in our rooms.

Everyone got pretty creative after a few weeks!

10. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    LOL!

11. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    I think it's a NY State law for a $150 deposit for kegs in which you have to register where its going, whos buying it and even possibly the purpose- just not worth the hassle in getting one anymore not to mention we haven't figured out how to sneak one into the dorms...

12. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    I have a friend at Syracuse who was put on probabtion the third day at school for trying to throw a 30 pack up to his 2nd story window (it was open- but he missed and broke the neighbors window) lol..

13. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Its a $75 deposit. We get around that because our distributor just puts it on our tab, so when we return the kegs, he erases the deposit. If we did have to pay the deposit on every keg, we would need to put up $600 just for deposits sometimes, and i dont think we have that kindof money free most of the time. The fact that the purchaser of the keg has his name on the form which is taped to the keg is scary. If the police were to find the keg being used to serve minors, that person would be in very big trouble. Luckily we have campus safety officers that act as our buffer from the real police. Other fraternities have just started buying 30 cases.
    In PA, the liquor authority can and will actually go to the place where the keg is supposed to be and check on it.

14. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Has your friend ever heard of a backpack?

15. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Drunken logic...

16. CalGTS

CalGTS Karting

Jan 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Chris Leigh
    on the subject of drinking, i'm not familure with all the rules and regulations over there, but from what i understand, they arrest the students for having a few beers with their friends...yet it appears to be legal to send 18 year olds to your deaths at war....or carry a personal firearm for that matter.

doesn't anybody else think this strange?

17. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    No one gets arrested for drinking unless you're driving or fighting..

18. CalGTS

CalGTS Karting

Jan 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Chris Leigh
    thats not so bad then.

Whats the legal age to which you can enter a bar/nightclub and drink then? or if it diffrent in every state?

19. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    NO more beer, back to pictures

20. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA

21. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny

Most states are 21 to drink and if it's a nice bar 21 to get in and drink- but most bars based around schools allow "chalked" (altered) or really poorly forged IDed kids to come-- at home in New Rochelle there's a strip of bars where if you're 18, you're out of place- everyones 14-17...

22. thadbrown

thadbrown Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    #47 thadbrown, Mar 13, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    speaking of drinking here i am after forgeting to pack my razor and driving straight through texas and celebrating in new orleans. i look horrible but its me.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    That is some awesome footage! You do a nice job of keeping up with that 333SP. There is that one clip where you are both on the straight, and he just nails it, and it just takes off and disappears in a nanosecond!! The sound of that thing is incredible!

Thanks for sharing.

24. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Okay, let me get this straight..........you are in New Orleans, I see beads.......isn't she supposed to be flashing us???

25. F SPIDER

F SPIDER F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 30, 2002
    NYC, A'dam, W'stock
    Full Name:
    rijk rietveld
    Our outdoor office. To re-open soon