Post pics of your other cars... | Page 10 | FerrariChat

Post pics of your other cars...

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by OttoB, Aug 22, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chindit

Chindit Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2008
    Navarre, Florida
    Full Name:
    Nick P.
    Ak Jim and OttoB like this.
  2. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Took the Macan S from our garage over to check out the Historic Sportscar Racing (HSR) Classic 12 Hours of Sebring event last week (less than 2 hours away) and found a spot in the shade. Its a comfortable cruiser with all the amenities modern cars bring, but... I still prefer my old ones (most of the time)!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    Ewan likes this.
  4. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Michel and I reunited once more to redo one of my cars... it took almost a year in the making, but I debuted this 1993 500e at the Werks Reunion Porsche show at Amelia Island last month... Magnus Walker declared it his favorite car at the show and the MB received a lot of love over the weekend, including at Radwood the following day. Like the build thread for 46567, I started a long, thorough one on the car (too much to list) at the 500e forum. Its a very modified, but cool special car.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

https://www.500eboard.co/forums/threads/ottob.17573/