488 - Post your 1/4 Times. | Page 3 | FerrariChat

488 Post your 1/4 Times.

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Eric C, Sep 13, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Yup. Mase Engineering sets these up conservative.

2. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Man. I used to be a huge rotary guy. I know the rotary scene is pretty wild where you're at.

I've been in the modified car scene way too long and have blown up over 15 engines doing what I love and I won't stop. Engine tuning has come a long way from what it was, so I'm not too worried about it.

These clowns are acting like I'm the first one who's put a mail order tune on my Ferrari. Ha!

Yes, when my turbos take a ****, I'll be upgrading those as well... and having the time of my life doing so... :)

Rexcat458, mdrums, rw99 and 2 others like this.
  3. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    To each their own. One should enjoy such a car the best they know how. You must also realize that no one spending the price of a house on a used car would want the car treated that way unless disclosed and sold at appropriate price. Nothing wrong with that.

4. SD455TA

SD455TA Formula Junior

Do not forget about the many many cars that are TRACKED and go on to new owners without ANY disclosure. To each their own do your own due dilligence

mdrums, twells99 and Eric C like this.