PPI in Columbia, MO | FerrariChat

PPI in Columbia, MO

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Volair, Apr 11, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Volair

Volair Karting

Apr 11, 2013
    Carmel, Indiana
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Hello,

I put deposit on a 1990 348 in Columbia, MO but given it's my first Ferrari I would really like to have someone do a PPI on it around that area. Would you have any recommendations for me?

Thank you very much,

Bart

2. Scuderia Santo Luigi

Scuderia Santo Luigi Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2010
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I apologize since I don't have any recommendations for mid-Missouri or the St. Louis area. Perhaps someone from the Kansas City area could be of help? Unfortunately, St. Louis area Ferrari owners and enthusiasts aren't that active here anymore.

Congratulations on your Ferrari purchase. Enjoy!

3. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    You could try Vince Hill at Hill's Automotive here in Joplin. He would do a great job. Joplin is not too far from Columbia.

4. ferrarisun

ferrarisun Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2011
    Try Rocket Motors in Overland Park Kansas (Kansas City) . Owner Jeff McCormick has a full time Ferrari/Lamborghini repair business. A nice guy, and does excellent work. 816-214-0033

5. Volair

Volair Karting

Apr 11, 2013
    Carmel, Indiana
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Thank you all who replied. I did an "abbreviated" PPI and took a gamble (I know, I know) as I did not get the replies in time. So far so good. Drove the car (like I stole I may add) all the way to Indianapolis without a single issue (6 hour drive) and so far put almost 1000 miles on her with no issues whatsoever. Few small issues I had found before buying (reflected in price) already taken care of. Lover the car and everything about it. Car was a garage queen (9k miles on the odo) but that's about to change. Major done, new tires, new fluids, she is ready to be driven.

6. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Congrats and enjoy!!!!