News

PPI recommendations in Toledo, OH?

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by goldlifter, Nov 27, 2019.

1. goldlifter

goldlifter Karting

Aug 8, 2015
    Hello all, I'm looking at buying a car in Toledo but seem to be striking out with finding a shop familiar with exotics, particularly in my case, a Lamborghini Gallardo? Any/all insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

2. ifeelfree0

ifeelfree0 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2014
    Medina, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dan
    North Coast Exotics in Clev (Earl Gibbs) would be a good choice if you cant find anything closer. Knows Lambos extremely well

3. Kruegmeister

Kruegmeister Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Nov 24, 2016
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Kruegmeister
    I will recommend against Earl. Read my post from another similar thread

Make Sure YOU Pay for it and you get it in Writing.
    Earl told me my Clutch was 66% when it was in fact at 1%
    Turns out that Earl does work for the Dealer in Medina so I don't think in my case he was Honest at All.
    My Fault for letting the Dealer pay for the PPI and trusting that Earl was "Old School" and that was why I got my Results via a Phone Conversation.
    I'm totally happy with my Car and the Extra Money I had to pay for a Clutch still had me well below what I would have bought if I went to my Local Dealer + their 430 I didn't like the top color.

4. FerrariF50lover

FerrariF50lover Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Nate
    I believe Vin Devers can do that for you. I know they service my friends Gallardo. You can shoot me a pm if you need help beyond that point.