News

Pre-Owned Warranty?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Modena 360, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Modena 360

Modena 360 Rookie

Feb 12, 2004
    Central Pa
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I have a 2000 360 Modena that is elligable for the pre-ownwd warranty. Does anyone have any information regarding the warranty and is it a good idea to purchase it.
    Thank you in advance for any help,
    Tom

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 Veteran

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, CA
    If you do a search this was discussed before re: particulars. From the research I've done it'd be a waste of $$ if you really have not had any problems with your car. But, if you want the piece of mind and something that will aid resale then go for it. I think they make you change the timing belt as a prerequisite if I remember correctly. It's $3,500 for one year and $5Kish for two years plus the 30K service i.e. timing belt change. This money would go a long way for service if you plan not to do it.

4. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    Two questions:

What are their mileage limits for these warranties: 1 year and ??? miles or 2 years and ??? miles...

How old a model will this warranty cover. 355's seem likely, but what about 348's or 512tr's or time warping back to the '80s?