Prescott Valley Area. | FerrariChat

Prescott Valley Area.

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Flyingbrick242, May 16, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Flyingbrick242

Flyingbrick242 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2017
    Northern AZ.
    Hey Guys.

Just purchased a new home in the Prescott Valley area..do I have any Ferrari buddy's local.?
    Car meets or planned drives..?
    Love to meet up and talk cars or our Love for the prancing horse.
    Thanks,
    Kaspar

2. Flyingbrick242

Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2017
    Northern AZ.
    Well finally after weeks of unpacking I finally decided to exercise the prancing horse, my first stop my local Chevron station to fill up and this young adult comes out and immediately acknowledges the car and remarks we don't typically see Ferrari's around here.."that car is Fr@#$ing beautiful" I respond with a gracious Thank You,!
    I proceed on my journey for a 50 mile loop..I have to be honest I did break the speed limit as often as I could, The sound of the V/8 bouncing off of the canyons was priceless. That little boy smile came back and I once again realized why we love these cars.

3. Zanny1

Zanny1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Mike
    There's more high end cars in the Prescott area than one would think. I lived north of Prescott for 6 years..... met guys with vintage V12 Ferraris, Gull Wing Coupes, many many mid year corvettes, even an Aston Martin or two. One of my favorite drives in the 360 was out towards Yarnell on Iron Springs road. Just watch for cops once you get to Skull Valley. Don't bother with the drive to Baghdad as the road there after Kirkland will beat you and your car to pieces.

Flyingbrick242 likes this.
  4. Flyingbrick242

Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2017
    Northern AZ.
    Hey Mike,
    Thanks for the response and feedback..I'll have to check out Iron Springs road one of these day's.
    Good to know there are other car guys with foreign import tastes, I hope to meet them one day.
    Kaspar

5. azfast1

azfast1 Karting

Jan 10, 2004
    #5 azfast1, Aug 2, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
  6. Flyingbrick242

Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2017
    Northern AZ.
    azfast1 likes this.
  7. Flyingbrick242

Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2017
    Northern AZ.
    Just came across this anyone here attend this year?

8. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    My bad for not being attentive to your post, Welcome to Prescott! I purchased my 360 from a seller there who 'went to the other side' and purchased a Porche GT3 RS last December. Love the area and plan to get my wife up there to bang around Whiskey Row for an afternoon. Tag up?

Let me know if you get down to the West Phoenix valley any time soon, I'm in Goodyear.

PeterS

9. Flyingbrick242

Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2017
    Northern AZ.
    Hello Peter,

Thanks for reaching out...let me know when you're up in Prescott area, I came close to buying a 360..beautiful lines..
    Kaspar

10. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Will do!

11. Hannibal308

Hannibal308 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 3, 2012
    Kahuku / Cottonwood / Prescott
    Full Name:
    Will
    I drive my 308s all over northern AZ. 89A from Wickenberg all the way to Flag is a great road. 89 from Prescott to Ash Fork is a great speed run then Route 66 to Seligman and beyond is a blast. The road to Bagdad is great in a normal spoiler 308. It’s a classic rally road. Foo foo cars (with a big chin spoiler) won’t do well on it. There’s so much up here. Just go drive…pick any direction and get out of town