Prettiest girl at the dance | FerrariChat

Prettiest girl at the dance

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Statler, Jun 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    I just had the mondial serviced. We are lucky to have a great independent shop about an hour away.

One of the fun things is wandering around the shop while we’re there.

This round there were several regulars... 360s, 430s, testraossas (and a 512), a couple challenge race cars....

There’s a bbi there that is my dream car... small but such a dramatic engine striptease when the clamshell is opened. My wife agreed that was a clear best car there... one she’d like to travel in.

We liked the f40 in the corner, but agreed it wasn’t our thing. Gorgeous in a brutal way though.

Then we saw it.

I’ve seen 365gtc/4 in pictures. And I’ve seen Daytonas at this shop. But wow!

Black gtc/4 with red interior. (The black helped with the “lipstick black nose”)

In person it was the perfect car. Oozing grace (but no oil as it was just serviced). We occasionally drool over something but then go back to our mondial and think it is the best one for us. Occasional long road trips. Go to dinner. Etc. But we both decided we’d take the gtc/4 in a heartbeat and take it cross country.

In person and in that color combo.... (I swore I’m never buying a black car again. And we dont normally love all red interiors... and it’s not for sale anyway)

She was the prettiest girl at the dance that day.

308 milano, mcimino and paulchua like this.