Pretty 599 HGTE at auction in Europe | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Pretty 599 HGTE at auction in Europe

Discussion in '612/599' started by Themaven, Dec 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jorge da cruz

jorge da cruz Karting

Sep 4, 2015
    Luanda Angola
    Full Name:
    Jorge Da Cruz
    Italian HGTE .... :) be carefull
    Agree with MOR in All

2. Wieslaw 599

Wieslaw 599 Rookie

Jan 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Wieslaw Chmielewski
    SCAMMERS NOT ONLY IN ITALY!!!!

Hi Guys,

I am a new on forum. Greetings from Poland.

I am happy owner of 599GTB. I have it since November, but I love it more and more every day.

I love Americans cars, too. Last September, I wanted to buy Vette Z06, I found it on the U.S portal autolist.com with redirection to http://royaloaksmotors.com/inventory/corvette/. Then, I contacted with proffesional the U.S company located in NJ specializes in cars trade:

The Advantages of using our Service

• We help all our clients in making a suitable choice of the car they would like

• Customer support during all phases of the negotiation

• We take care of all the paper work related to the legal implementation and documentation of the proceedings

• We provide access to a wide array of US auction choices which will give you a huge variety to choose from
    We have an experience in vehicle purchasing, domestic and international transportation which is proven by an extensive list of satisfied customers and large number of referrals.

and I ordered them buying this Corvette.

Finally, owner of royaloaksmotors David Campbell, I am sure it is not real name, turned out a scammer. A company from NJ in my name paid him my 55k
    without checking the seller's papers a title etc carefully and now no car and no money. Police started investigation, but a few months passed and no info nothing.

How it is possible that his website still working and more people can buy cars which don't exist??? Real paradise for scammers.

Maybe some of you are lawyers, detectives from NJ area and know what to do in that case??? I will very appreacite it.